Reviews for Cola Secrets
lunarocks14 toolazytosignin chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Morbidly depressing. o.O Very good but very sad and sweet. The first and second chapters are a little scary and kind of like Final Destination. Interesting take on the books. And this chapter is insanely saddening. Poor Mia. I read this twice to work out who was abusing her, as I'm silly. X3 I got it in the end though. Ahwell. I like this :3
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Whoah. Terrifying, by the way, but really good! You can tell that there's been a large gap since the last update and this one, because the writing has improved majorly :D (Not that it wasn't awesome before! But this chapter was really, really amazing.)
GoldenFalcon-101 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Ooooh wow I'm scared now. I'm going to be mentally cheering when Darren gets shot in Stirring the Storm now.
x-ema-x chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
That is the most horrible thing I've ever read!

But I couldn't put it down!

It made me cry

You must have a very Very VERY twisted mind to come up with that

you scare me.
Shireni chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Whoa. That's kinda scary D:

You should have put a warning. 'Warning, don't read this after 11pm'

Which is what I just did xD

But it's very good, I wish my story was as good as yours.
SapphireBlue chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
OK, at first I didn't like it, killing of all the characters, I didn't get it, especially Dax :(

But I think the ending was good, I like Lisa, wonder how this is going to lead on...Keep writing!
Shapeshifter23 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
It was so well written that I actually started crying because of you! I hate you right now! But, like I said, it was very very well written, and...I'll forgive you one day...not too soon though... :D
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I don't even know what to write. I can't believe you killed everyone. I'm actually crying.

It was Barry's death that started me off. I didn't think he could live properly without Clive, and then he killed hiself... then I started crying! This was like the darkest fic I've ever read. And then it was Darren at the end! Who I still see as the happy guy who listens to songs from musicals and wears flip-flops, by the way, so it was horrible to read him like that. I mean horrible in a good way, because that chapter was amazingly written. I was on the edge of my seat! But please, tell me your next story will be a happy one? I can't take much more angst!

(And you DID continure Darren's story arc, meanie. I was really sad when I thought you'd just stopped with that one.)

Anyway, that was fantastic. But if I get nightmares it's YOUR fault, Trippy! XD
Shapeshifter23 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Darren so superior and evil? That was so cool! I can't wait to find out exactly what secret Darren is hiding... And the ending was-breathtaking! It makes me wonder what will happen next...and wait...for you to update!
Smile.Laugh.Shine chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Never thought Darren would be like that! Awesome story!
ArIuN-JuLiA-ZuLa chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I never knew that Darren will be this dark, because Spook hates Dax and whenever darren is with dax spook orders him (or something like that) tells him to come then he does that. I liked it by the way.
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh, my god. That was utterly amazing. Evil!Darren! And Spook being all sad and inferior. My Sparren fangirl mind is whirling.

Pleaaaase update soon!