Reviews for Flowering and Deflowering
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I am snickering to myself here about the mothers. Reminds me of teen boy saying : "that guy is hot...no homo." Which always cracks me up. Enjoyed this story. As always thank you for sharing your lovely imagination with us.
destielkills chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was wonderful, a sequel is always nice, but I honestly don't see how you could continue this story, except for maybe them coming to terms with their new *cough* relationship *cough*. But you have a very interesting style, and I really enjoyed this! Thanks!
Bitty chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I didn't think I would likeit but it was very well writtin even if it wasn't Tom/Harry ;)
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I love the mirroring of the beginning and end, that was marvellous! And hooray for Dudley and piers, but not in a gay way, of course, in a manly way! :)
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was both cute and funny. I liked it allot.

Death Cobra Eater
Arpho chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was very skillfully written. I'd love a sequel.
IanPhilippe chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Beautifully written, very skillfully. I loved every sentence, how you said so, so much while saying so little. How Dudley's thoughts were all negations of his feelings, how he tried to persuade himself that he was still a man... it felt very realistic, and the sex scene was definitely hot.

And the end, with Mrs Polkiss... oh, if only she knew. He he. Great fanfic. Thanks.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
First I was sayong to myself ewh... Then... hum... and then LOL Thanks
Ms. Annabeth Granger chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
They say that they aren't gay...hehehehe :)
Battie-4-Battie-boys chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I have always wondered what this pairing would be like. And you have proved to me that the answer to that question is freaking MARVY! wow! hahaha, please write some more of this pairing! :P x
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I realized I hadn't reviewed and smacked myself. I loved this piece it was adorable and fun and well written.
Ania chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is not a pairing I've read before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. I cringed a little at the more explicit parts, but overall I quite liked it. The contrast between what the mothers thought, and what was really happening between the "normal" friends made me laugh a little.

Good one.
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I was a little skeptical when I saw the pairing, but this was such yumminess! But I agree, when you're horny- you're horny, and if you have a friend that can help... ;)