Reviews for Dave and John Are Oh So Incredibly Gay
Super Ninja Cupcakes chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
this is getting good! :D i like it so far
Scodia chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
I recently finished reading the book and had little hope that maybe someone had written fanfiction about them two Dave and John and here you are!
When I saw your fanfic I had a hard time not to scream with excitement!
It's not very discriptive I musc say and the events are short yet I really enjoyed reading this - probably because of the pairing.
And you have only updated nearly a year ago... Like 2 days since now and it'll be a year and PLEASE do more *-*
If you're looking for an idea, heres one: you know how Dave is like a monster now (jeez, I cried when I found out about it! Like seriously, am I supposed to like that monster Dave or is it wrong or how did the human Dave feel when it all hapened D:(excuse my ranting))? Say something goes wrong with him (Korrok takes control) and Dave is no longer the nice Dave but "I SERVE NONE BUT KORROK!" and his thing with the soy sauce inside (can't remember the name for ir) gets filled and he wants to infect everyone and make a portal to this world to bring the others through using the people around him and John needs to stop him and Dave wants to kill him and all that happens. Here you also have a perfect opportunity to kill Amy (I am starting to read "This Book is Full of Spiders" (sequel to "John Dies at the End") and i sense a breakup between Dave and Amy by the end of the book). Anyway, what was I on about...? You could have a scene where John is like cornered by Dave and wounded and thinking that hes about to get killed by Dave, have a moment of tension then BOOM! Dave dosn't kill him because he still loves him and yeah. I don't know where this is going...
Well yeah, I enjoyed reading this story (had quite a few moments of "OMGOMGOMG THIS IS SO CUTE I CANT OMG IM GONNA BLOW UP THEYRE SO CUTE OMGGGG ") and I hope you will continue it...
(Is there an actual fandom of "John Dies at the End"...? If there isn't, it NEEDS to happen!)
AgentOklahoma chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I loved this story. It actually sounded like the narration in the actual book :) Hope you continue soon :)
jdate fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
i luv this!1!one!
Mal chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Just stop... This is a terrible story. Really, stop.
Hootinan chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Haha I'm so happy you continued this!

What was that about John and Dave with Todd watching? Hmm.. [:{
IceTsuki chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
YESSSSS
Hootinan chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I saw that you updated and I started ranting and raving how much I loved you! Ahhh! Then I read it and almost died(good thing we Korrok copies are immortal) and i m so happy to see JDatE slash with plot! Can't wait for moee!
black-cat-tonic chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
loved it! :D Keep it up Usagi 3
Hootinan chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I realize this is WAY late and your prbably not gonna make more...but if you ever plan on it, in any form, I will fer shure be there!

I only wish it was longer...
BoundLight chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I think you should totally continue this :D
black-cat-tonic chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
So cute! I luv this! More chapters please!

JohnXDave FOREVA! No Amy. No girls. just them.

XD great story as always!
Scottie chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
FFFF, THIS IS AMAZING. But it does not satisfy my JohnxDave craving. THEREFORE, you shall continue to write and post such stories for my entertainment lest you face the consequences.

YOU HAVE ONE MONTH BEFORE I START BREAKING KNEECAPS. PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR OPTIONS CAREFULLY.
vanishinghallow chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
When I saw the title, I knew I had to read this.

JDATE is one of my favorite books. I've never really thought of DavexJohn, but this story makes me want to read more. It really captures the style of the book. Awesome XD