Reviews for Oh My Ninja God!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
I have been waiting for several years for a update I hope you update soon
FatMIRVman chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Okay not to sound like an asshole douche bag or anything, but when is chapter five going to be posted? There are only a handful of naruto\oh my goddess crossovers and I really want to see this one finished because its really good and it seems almost criminal to leave it unfinished. Okay rant over and I hope your not horribly crippled or dead. PEACE! (screen then becomes static filled with the laughing Jolly Roger from Independence Day and a timer reading 5...4...3...2...1)(kzzzzzztttttt)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
So...whens the next chapter? Another 2 years eh?
Madgormley chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
I have to say its a great story so far and im really enjoying it. And i really hope you will start updating this again in future
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
Soooo, are we all (except you) in a hyperbolic time chamber because those few days for you have been years for us?
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Dang, dat Kushina..
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
"and beat the boy senseless "*facepalm* Naruto was not beat by the vilalgers, this is an exageration, it's a literal piece of fanon, this never happened period, and I dont like that fanfic writers pull that in their stories.

And Kami? *groan* Kami is not a deity, it's a miss used term, if you by japanese religions way of Shinto the Kami is used to refer to the entire amalgam of gods and goddesses of the religion, and Minato is not particulary powerful nowadays, nor was it back then, flying thunder god and rasengan were his only tricks, so I doubt a god would take notice of him.

"The Sandaime had been firmly and repeatedly put in his place by Peorth. "

No the job of the Hokage is to wach over the village, for the bigger good, while Naruto's childhood was bad, not to the extreme you are placing it, Sarutobi did damage control, there is a good reason why the kid wasnt beaten bloody at the drop of a hat, you could have turned this into Sarutobi explaining to Peorth and Hild he had managed to prevent the worst of the abuse, you could've had Sarutobi say they dont have all the cards in their hand, they only have one side of the story.

But no you went ahead and made the Sandaime Hoakge a poor idiot who failed Naruto. When in reality Naruto had a much better life than Gaara or Fu and possibly Han.

Regarding Kyubi/Kurama he is a chakra creature, that much iirc was explained by 2010-2012, no need to make him a demon, it's done and it's over used, a little originality wouldnt have been too bad?

thats my reviews, my rating? .1/10 you use every possible cliche, Namikaze state, sarutobi being useless, etc. etc.
uzuuchi007 chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Nice !
XicorE03 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Very nice I'm loving this story so far. Please keep at it.
AJGuardian chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Yaaay. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the little bait, bro.
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
dfuq just happened? Pretty quick on the draw there. At least this isn't as bad as...other work I've seen.
thunder dragon chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
please continue this story as soon as possible
thunder dragon chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
keep up and update the story
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Awesome story man. R u making more