Reviews for The Sofa
DemeRain chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Thanks for sharing.
mamita chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hello, I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, mostly because I love Ronnie, is so tender and shy, he's the one that gives some laughter to the movies lol, he and the antics of Ron and Harry, and others, although I prefer to see Ronnie with one of his brothers kids, I love those relationships, especially because Ronnie is uke I love, I love, I like to see Ronnie sick and others who care about all his brothers (love. .) but I like seeing the edge of death, poor thing, does not deserve it, I love to see more of one of his brothers Ronnie (weasleycest slash) hehe, we generally prefer the slash, it is unfortunate that whenever happens something any child or child / a must be false or for attention, and it is not, even so is so, hopefully make more fics Ron, thanks and kisses.
DREAMSandLOVE chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love it! I think this really well written, and that you really got Ron just right.
Dreams :)
Autumn Skyie chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is sweet and sexy. The best of both worlds really. :3
edwards-crazy-lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
woah that was intense
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Omfg this fic is soooo hot! And perfect! Everything about it is perfect! I love Ron, I don't usually ship this pairing, but Ron is fantastic here
Horus.Potter chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This story was perfect. A great balance of uncertainty and love (and of course steamy slash!). Well done! - Horus.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is certainly different for me cause I normally don't read Harry/Ron stories, only Harry/Draco stories. But I thought I'd check out. So I read this and I have to say I think I'm a little turned on. How strange is that? Hot story anyways.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow! Amazing! Seriously, this is so so so good!

I loved it, it's so well written, well done!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Brilliantly written, loved the tension of the beginning and Ron's uncertainty all the way through, great fic!

:D
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
NICE:) lov ehte point of view and the way the reactions really added humor and steam to the story- good job:3
He-Who-Must-Be-Read chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
It's so smexy and cliche :) I've been looking for a story like this for a while. You deserve a pat in the back. I like the fact that you don't really make a 'dominant' or 'recessive' role. You should keep at it.
Gwynne chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aww, what a wonderful oneshot; the perfect combination of sex and love. Kudos, friend! )
PockyPand4 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011