Reviews for Torchwood Weddings
yi chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
It would be amusing if the other Doctor gave Rose up to be with Tentoo because he could grown old with her, and then neither of them actually grow old...XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
SO CUTEEEE :3 although I just feel like "The Doctor's balls" should never be a sentence xDDD
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Awww I loved it! But you forgot Ireland :p that's another place you end up if you don't take the left turn at Albuquerque :D Loony Tunes children unite!
OnTheLastPage chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is soooooooo cute! I love it!
Kaeldra91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I think you might be my favorite author on here!
Most of my favorite stories are yours, and that's saying something since I don't even generally recognize the author's names.
Or the other stories that I like are by people who wrote them FOR you... Weird.
Anyway -another job well done!
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
TheHeadAndTheHeart chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I absolutely love this. The end.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Loved how the goldfish kept cropping up. :D great fic.
Jimm chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Fun story, thanks for sharing it with us.
AriaJack chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Alright, so I only read maybe half of this, being young, unmarried, and as some people like to call it, 'old fashioned'. Which is rude. Honestly, just because I'm a christian girl who is not planning on thumbing her nose at God and breaking His rules just for a little physical pleasure, also thereby skipping all the teenage heartbreak, angst, pregnancy scares, and STD's, some people think I'm a stuck-up prude.

Oh, ummmmm, sorry, didn't mean to rant all over your' review.:-) Please forgive. As for the story, I thought it was lovely, the bits I read anyway. I love your characterizations. Rose, totally sanguine about the mad whirlwind that is the Doctor's thought process, and the Doctor, who is so obviously in love with her because of her calm acceptance. Fantastic.

A for Thete and I. Well, it turns out the alarm was about us. More specifically it was about a select group of fangirls who have traced us across the Desert of the Lost Hartknell, and attacked The Gordon. UNIT tried to hold them off but failed when a few of their personnel, notably all female, turned traitor. We are on the run again and are at the moment puzzling our way through the caves of Telos, while ducking deep frozen cybermen. Thete claims that he could stop the fangirls but that he will need a full set of internal biographical recollections at some later point in his own time stream, allowing him to return to his proper place in the continuum. Actually what he said was a lot more complicated. I dumbed it down so that us mere mortals could comprehend it. Basically what this means is that we can't get rid of the fangirls and go home until Thete's story is completed and he's back in it. I don't suppose you could help us with that? Believe me I will be more than willing to help you in any way possible!
betawho chapter 1 . 8/7/2010

And it made me think, did Rose ever see 10 in a tux?
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Poor Tony, that's all I've got to say. I love the fish. It's the sort of thing that you can get away with in Doctor Who, and pretty much nowhere else, whilst also keeping it very very sexy.