Reviews for Gokudera Hayato
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
perfect. that was perfect.
for me, that was the killer line: "You are twenty-four when everything goes out of control. The Sky is falling. Your life is over."
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was so beautifully written! I love this story! It almost made me cry TTTT
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wow, this was amazing! Even though I knew everything, this POV was written so well! I enjoyed it slot, you're a great writer!
Kris chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Gah! The cliffhanger kills me! I really loved this story though
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
And the Juunen Bazooka make miracle happened! XDD

This is so hurting! *cries* Poor My Gokudera... his past live is so cruel... Good thing there's Tsuna to welcome you and accept who you are Hayato... (TT_TT)
Andelevion chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
The beginning felt a little too much like a repeat of what canon told us, but then in one fell swoop, you recovered it by the ending. The last line was brilliance.
Sleeping Jay chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh god, this story. I cried so much at the last parts. Especially Tsuna's line about 'laughing with everyone once again' and Gokudera's 'I want to watch the fireworks together'. Those are my fav lines in khr.

And then the ending~
Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Ugh, I swear I'm adding all your stories about Gokudera to my favorites if this keeps up. You just explain his life so well. The way he worships Tsuna just for saving his life has always been a bit exaggerated, but with the way you told Gokudera's childhood from the beginning, it all makes sense here. Basically a zero to Vongola's right hand isn't easy.

Thanks for the read! ~ CupidKirby
ohayou chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Nice! I love when fics are able to integrate canon like this. Awesome. Thanks for sharing this! :)
vongore chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Gokudera is my favorite in KHR and I love this story! Like you told us the whole life and how fuckin' amazing hayato is in one fanfic. Really loved it ;)
The Killer Bunny chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
MY HEART! THAT LAST LINE! GETS ME EVERY FREAKING TIME! FFFFF-
White Ivy chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was perfectly Gokudera.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh no! Not 2nd POV! The horror! XD Just kidding. Again, a very well written story that's sad yet great at the same time.
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
heehee I love this. Gokudera is without a doubt, my favorite Reborn! character and you did such a wonderful job piecing his life together. :D
OrangeHeart chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Great! I'm in no mood for this, but it's so perfect, it drags me to angst. Now i'm crying i forgot what i was happy about. :( damn you.

And then, "Gokudera-kun?"

Oh ten-year-bazooka, i'll marry who invented you. You always save the day! But then it feels sad, knowing how hard life for gokudera had and always been.

You wrote well. Hope a happy 5927 next time ne? They are more than this, trust me. But if you cruel authors, really fancy the idea of angst almost always one-sided 5927, who am i to complain? I'll just stare at my happy 5927 wall to keep me from suicide. (kidding... :)