Reviews for Once More, Once More
HersheyChocolates101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Aw, this is a perfect example of why I love Chase and Maya. Nice job!
BlissClouds chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Aw, I really like this story! It's cute! 3
Kahtita chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Oh, my, this deserves a sequel for sure! :D
animeprincess32 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love this couple from Harvest Moon! / ! Both of them are so cute together Chase and Maya forever XD
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Well, at least I know I'm not the only one who can't cook rice worth a darn.

A really cute story, though! Chase really can be such a callous jerk to Maya, but I was happy that his personality wasn't compromised for the sake of making the pairing work. It makes the story all the more real.

Sorry I didn't review this earlier, but it was one of those times where I read it and thought I reviewed. _;

Peace and Love
Scags chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wonderful :)
JrocksAnime chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Aww. Cute.

I don't why everybody hates Maya. Just because she's the rival for Chase... Maya is fun. In reality, I'd say she's a girl who isn't afraid to be herself.
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Great oneshot! I really enjoyed this one, especially written in Maya's perspective! I few grammatical errors won't be much of a problem, as well as sentence junctions, but you're really good with humor anyway... .

Love it!

HHV!
peachsng chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I really liked how you pulled this one-shot together. I read a lot of fanfics (not really) where some bash Maya or make her act like an idiot and that kinda bothers me since Maya & Chase were the first couple I brought together in ToT. Non of the less this was an inspiring one-shot.

I enjoyed this a lot and I hope you type some more great one-shots in the near future.

(PS for some reason I sound fake while reviewing this...I got to get better at reviewing... :/ )
jadedspade chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is just an adorable story. (: You did an /excellent/ job of writing Maya's character (as opposed to either just bashing her or writing her off as an idiot altogether), and it really makes this one-shot shine. Great work - I had a wonderful time reading this.
SugarTea chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
AHHH! This was so cute! *w* I smiled the whole time while I read this. o (It creeped my friend out who was in the room. xD)

"You know, you shouldn't look so happy about poisoning someone."

I laughed so hard at that line. xD The whole thing was just so perfect. TT-TT And I finally get to read a well-written Chase/Maya fanfic that isn't one-sided! x3 Thank you so much for writing this for me I absolutely loved it. 3
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I'm not a big fan of this pairing but I do like it. I like how you wrote this from Maya's perspetive. I thought it was really cute!