Reviews for Love Thy Enemy
catfish17 chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Please can you continue this fanfic
I like your writing style and the plot
Really great story!
Annetta chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
I am so, so, so happy that i finally found a brilliant story based on Wind on fire. Please, make it very long;)
FerrumVigro chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I truly cannot describe to you my joy in seeing that you've decided to continue this wonderful story. When I seen the alert in my inbox I'd feared it was an authors note of abandonment even after so long.
But oh, its been great! Reading this, I've dug out my copy of SotM and re-read it all to familiarize myself with all the characters and fresh from a re-read I must tell you how in-character this story remains. Please keep up the wonderful work! I know it might it disheartening but from my own research this trilogy isn't too well known, which makes this story such a diamond in the rough!
Thank you so much for the update! I look forward to what you have in-store in the brilliant mind of yours.
FerrumVigro chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Ohhhh this is wonderful. I adored Slaves of the Mastery not just for its storyline but for its new chracters, Ortiz being the main one and you've managed to capture him prefectly. Love where this is going, please keep it up!