Reviews for Whole Grain God
LisaAbiona15 chapter 1 . 4/8
I could so see this happening ]
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
typical demeter :) always getting her way. and apollo should say how he wouldn't stop creating haikus until the mortal of his choice gets granted immortality XD
The Ghost Writers chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Your fic has come into the attention of the Ghost Writers, due to its excellent quality.

The idea is very clever, and well-used. Demeter often gets ignored in fanfic, so it's good to see her get a little attention.

This fic is, more than anything, quite hilarious. Zeus' frustration is comical, and Demeter's way of getting what she wants is equally funny. The gods arguing is very much IC and is, again, hilarious.

For these reasons, your story has been added to The Ghost Writers Community - The Fame Magnets. It has also been given the status of "Ghost Writers Approved", a recognition given to really good stories. We would greatly appreciate it if you were to insert "Ghost Writers Approved" into the summary of your story.

For more information, visit our forum:

forum . fanfiction forum/Ghost_Writers/105367/

Congratulations, and keep writing!

PTBP
Abbey Grimm Dawn chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
To be quite honest, this made my day.
CopyrightYourself chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was grrreat!Hah, like Tony the Tiger. Overused, I know. I just can't help myself. We don't see nearly enough of the Gods in the books. I love Hestia, thank you for putting her in there.
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 1 . 7/6/2011

i lol'd hard
Afro Samuri chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
LMFAO)
Munirabella chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Haha, this had great humor, but was also very rational.

I loved this whole story. Definitely keep writing!

-WhenAllElseFAILS82
AtheisticPokemon chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Haha! That's hilarious! And it definitely sounds like something they would do.

Poor Hestia. She's the best Goddess ever, tied with Artemis.

Peace, Love, Pokemon-

Mercu
angiedotdotla chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
You really know how to make me laugh.
RubyStarPower chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I agree with Demeter.

GO KELLOGG! (eating cerral while typing)
Vanessa's Dream chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Haha! Very fun to read. I liked it. That being said, it wasn't super amazing, but all the same I'd defintiely recommend it to people!

6.5/10
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was fun! I could picture Demeter asking for immortality for the big guys in the world of cereal, and i was all executed in-character despite the enjoyably goofy premise.

I didn't notice and spelling or grammar issues, so good job on that.

-P.W. Bing
Wesfanemt333 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was a great read! Entertaining, and original! Good job, all around.