Reviews for These Familiar Streets
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Hiya! This is really cool.., this is the first time I've ever heard of the whole 4 gods thing, very intriguing.., this is an awesome Christmas gift, I started reading a couple days ago but couldn't catch up til just now.., I'd love to read more but unfortunately this was a Christmas gift years ago ;; are you going to update this at all? Don't just leave it like that that's no fun.., you're killing me here! C'mon woman! Yes I get Zoro had to wait 3 years but why do we? That's not cool.., anyway, please don't give up on this.., you've done great so far! I'm looking forward to your next updates..,
Iggy chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Awesome! Can you finish it?!
maggiepiece chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
it's been like 3 years since you updated... but still, this is AWESOME, i loved it, UPDATE!
ChinaDrache chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
I just found this fic and I must say that I really love it.
I know it's been over 2 years since you last updated this, but do you plan to ever continue it? I think you would make a lot of people, including me, really happy if you do.
SpiritedObsession chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Noooooo I don't even know if I reviewed before but if I did oh well! I reread it and hence am reviewing yet again! Please please please hurry up and update! I wanna read it sooo much! And I guess I don't really care how u continue though I would like to know more about Sanji and Zoro...as well as the continuation of the previous chappie hahaha
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
I know it's been nearly 2 years since you last updated, but will you be updating it again? I'm still waiting to see what happens with their meeting. Will fate be cruel to them and pull them apart once again? Or will they be together in the end? I want to know. I need to know. :(
Son Goshen chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Oh my gosh! Cliffhanger! Noooo! I was hoping the chapter would end without one so I could rest in peace knowing even though the fanfic hasn't been finished, it would still be somewhat completed-ish... if you get what I'm saying. XD Now it looks like I'll favorite it and wait however long it'll take if it ever updates.

:3 Great story! I love these kind of stories with the supernatural... demons and all that...

Write more, I guess. Hehe. )
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Ohhhh! And it was just getting good. I hope you'll update soon!
Camila chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
T-T I... I really wanna know what'll happen

oooooooooooooooooh updateeee!
TezrianFlux chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Oh no! Not a cliff hanger! I really hope you update soon cuz I'm really lovin' this story :D I wanna know what'll hapen with the trouble couple! I'm sticking around :D
ChibiKanakoNyu chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Okay... I'm still in shock. Or whatever this is that makes me perfectly immobile and unable to think of anything coherent. *inhale-exhale*

This is what I call heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I literally scratched my desk while reading the chasing scene, and then I just had to smile when Sanji remembered his first meeting with Zoro. (I might just be a sucker for cherry blossoms, though.) And my music player decided to play a prank on/give a gift to my weeping fangirl heart and started playing this:

(Dunno if I'm supposed to link things here. Ah well.)

It might be just me, but it fit so well with the part where I imagined Sanji admiring the cherry trees, and suddenly there's sleepy Marimo-kun jumping from one of them~! To put it simply, I couldn't breathe...

Sooo, the two of them are neighbours, eh? Gonna be interesting~~
Bishieluv chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
I love this fic! I can't wait to see how it's going to turn out. Is Zoro going to accept this fate? Or is Sanji going to get ambushed and attacked from behind, or something, before they can even talk with each other? I can't wait! It's so exciting!

Please update soon!
hehe82 chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Noooooo. It can't stop thereeeeeeee! LOL. It's really good. Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait until next chapter.
IshiIchiMari chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Woo~ Saw that one coming~
crystalbluefox chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
*gasps and screams as seeing the chapter ending the way it does*

You can't! You WOULDN'T! NOO! Don't end the chapter like that! I can't... I HAVE to... I wan't more now~!

More more now, pweeeaaaseee~?

This story... are just THE greatest!

Happy New Year!