Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Worlds Untold
Bailey24 chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
more please(:
Fanbuscus chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
At first I was confused, but apparently this does have brother bear. Not what I had in mind, but I guess I'm not the only one who thought of that as a world. Bless your face. If you sneezed during this review bless you. Peace off. Boop!
super mario 675 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
very good story you got here i like it
Forestspirit of Thunderclan chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
.Sorrry about last comment I was angry at my search engin I luv this story!
Forestspirit of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aww this is not Brother Bear Crossover Like I typed in this is Robin Hood dang it, stupied computer when I say one thing I don't mean another. But, I like the story great job LOL :D.
StrongGuy159 chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
Continue the story please!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Oh, I thought this was completed already. When you gonna complete it?
MotherFlower 9000 chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
AWESOME STORY HERE! PLEASE YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Hey, man I gotta tell ya this part of the story is really, really, really awesome! Maybe you can make the second visit based on the second part of the movie where Sora and Co. have to escape the wild fire caused by the Heartless.
Reading4soul chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Nice work with smoothly integrating the new Disney worlds - and even matching each main character up with the special tagteam moves. Sweet. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
You have no idea how much I am in love with your story. Please make a second visit to Bambi's World!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Dude I love the story about Bambi's World! Great job and please make a second visit for that world.
Morph chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Like what you've done with these. I can imagine those worlds being implemented similar to how you've got here.
DragonEmerald98 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love this! You really have a gift to be able to so expertly take these worlds and implement their stories while still keeping that Kingdom Hearts feeling. Keep up the good work!
TwilightSky15 chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
AWSOME! they should have all these worlds in kh3!