Reviews for Those Pesky Little I Love Yous
Clara A. Rose chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
That's so sweet! I really, really liked this. chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Nobody likes Abigail she was just in shawn and Juliet relaship same with declen
Social Escort chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
I have no idea which one I liked best! They each had their own WOW factors. Damn it, you're too talented for my own good. Congratulations on a great collection of snippets :)
Social Escort chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
I understand why you were hesitant to write this chapter, but lemme tell you; you knocked it out of the park. Each little snippet was nice, and then every last line just made me smile. So sweet.
Social Escort chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I always liked that 5th scene between Shawn and Henry. Part of me knows that Shawn knew what his dad was trying to say so he made a joke out of it.
Social Escort chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
I love love LOVE the note that Shawn left for Lassie. Everything else so far has been equally amazing, but I just had to comment on the note :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
I like 'em,thank you!
ISeePookas chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
It's soooo rare that a fanfic can make me either laugh out loud or tear up, and this one did both. Wow. Thanks so much. I particularly loved Lassiter's stories.
ShieldMaid4JC chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Just have to say that I liked all of them, but I think that very last one was my favorite. Good Job!
sparksfly16 chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Loved the last one!
The Teal Dragon chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
That was so adorable! :) I love this, great job! :)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Awww so cute!(: And I totally agree with the whole "Abigal love" thing. I soo loved this story! :D (No pun intended)(:
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
All of these were extremely cute. Though I have to say my favorite was the Shawn chapter, of course, me being a huge Shawn fan and all. ;) I was especially touched by the part after his parents are fighting- just the right amount of backstory angst and feel-good friendship there. Oh, and of course the Shules baby bit. *sigh* WHEN will those two just get TOGETHER ALREADY?

missoutontheprize chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
This was the best of them all! I loved the first and fourth ones, and the last one made me grin ear to ear. You conveyed wonderful emotion in this chapter and really wrote Shawn's character perfectly.
jediyam chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
number 3 was my favorite, so much said in so few words. really liked the one w/gus, too