Reviews for Heir to Time
Arla Logan chapter 7 . 8/12
I love the concept of this, and the story in general:)
MadelineTheFangirl chapter 7 . 2/1
Are you dead? Please update a new chapter!
Stay-C chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
you lie! you say next chapter is day after tomorrow but you lie!
Stay-Cguest chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
dude, 25 October 2010? if that's when you last updated then you've broken your promise big time
taylaymartinay chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
I like this story and I like where its going and I haven't found anything else like it but I do not like the bianca bashing. That really bugs me I'm sorry.
KJtheELMtree chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Hello, hello! I am reviewing!
-Beth M
Lake chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Hey u gonna update soon
Maddy chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
i think your confused. Leo and Piper are Greeks. and the camp is called camp jupiter. i highly sujest you read the rest of the series. just a bit of constructive critisism. nice story so far
Senti chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Hope you continue the story, though it seems like you stop writing... I love the story. :(
F chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
When are you going got update this story it is awesome!
beingVague chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
this is a great story! I want to see more. Keep up the good work
BrownEyez123 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
I really like this story. The plot is interesting, and I never ead one like this before, but maybe make Minerva's character a little more kind, and Bianca's more mature as a the story goes. It'd be awesome if those two ended up bestfriends at the end! Keep up the great work :)
filmyfurry chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
NICE! I see what your doing! Very smart!

I love the way you connect the Romans and the Greeks together!

It's going to be awesome! I can just feel it! :P

Keep updating!
Furionknight chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
I look forward to more :)
HiThereSmiley chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Great chapter! I like how you added stuff from The Lost Hero, but it would be great if you didn't give any spoilers. I dunno if you actually gave any this chapter, but if you didn't, then thanks. Spoilers are annoying.

Please update soon!