Reviews for Fall
J Liew chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
OMG! There needs to be more fics like this!

And you need to write 'em! DDDD

Good job!
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow, dark. Although I also am not at all fond of Clerith so I get some vindictive pleasure in reading this.

The story was well written and Aerith and Cloud's initial reactions to Zack seemed very original FFVII canon and heartbreaking. It's interesting, and pretty wrenching, to think that they may have actually treated him like that if he turned up again.

I really enjoyed Aerith's reflection about how she dodges the truth and hides behind Cloud, and then that didn't work out anyway because Cloud is in love with Tifa. Ha! That'll teach her to try to take over a relationship she had no place in while ignoring the reality of the one she'd been in! I felt heartily annoyed and enraged with Aerith at several parts in the original FFVII.

Good ending, and I actually felt like Zack was in character for the way that he approached the fight with Sephiroth. I always wondered how another fight between Zack and Seph would turn out. Zack beats the other First Class guys and I wondered if both he and Sephiroth were holding back at all in the Nibel reactor fight because they had been friends. Good piece, and it's definitely great for venting steam over certain FFVII pairings. _
lovelessinred chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was a really nice story. It's good to see the dark side of him every once in a while.

(And thank you for being one of my first reviewers! Reviewers make me smile (: )

I don't like Clerith either. Cloti all the way!

Keep up the good work!
Ravanear chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
WOW !

I loved it. I've always wanted to see him turn to the dark side, and you wrote a fic of just that!

I really like your style of writing.

Keep it up plz :)