Reviews for Hermione
It's A Crap chapter 1 . 2/1
Pretty good for someone who's only read books 1-5! :)
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Erotic, my ass
Feust chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You said (harry) that she had nothing under her robes. Later, it says she had a bra and supposedly panties on.

?
brennasalkin chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Like it
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
A very well written story.

Please continue!
awesomesauciness chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
coy n paste?
Hogwarts Heroine chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Incredible story. But read the last two books damn it! You are thus forbidden from watching the final film if you haven't read the books, well you blatently aren't, but you know...

Hogwarts_Heroine
Robin chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Nice Work!
Lissa.chann chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ehh, a bit rushed but good nonetheless.
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Good story!
ScandalousPotter chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Thank you for your wise advice. Though I am a professional writer and know exactly what I'm doing. I can't help if my spellcheck is a failure. I haven't read books 6-7 because I don't have them. Though I assure you that as soon as they arrive from B&N that I am going to read them. Thank you all for your reviews, it is highly appreciated. Have a nice day :)
badkidoh chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
it was good.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Just a suggestion- either have someone proof read the story or beta it before you post it. Oh, and try to hit 1000 words. It's what I always do before posting one of my chapters. It's just a bit of friendly advice a wise FanFiction author once gave to me and I live by it when writing. So, it only felt best to pass it on to you.

Other than that, good job. You should read the 6th and 7th book just because 5-7 are the best in the series. Personally, I always thought Harry and Hermione would end up together because they were my favorite characters, so a little story about them was quite wonderful.

Keep Reading!

RandomReader B-)
fantasyra chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Right on. Not bad. Personally though I find fics less than 1200 words are a bit too quick. Keep it up though.
Harmony chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Not true, I loved the books! All of them!

Good writing by the way!