Reviews for Hotaru no Hikari
lidiagiron13 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Great story
Hope there's a update
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Haha Gaara is infatuated with her picture wonder what will he do when he sees her lool

H.H
ProjXPsyClone chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
I remember now after rereading heh. So many "oh yeah.." moments from it. I still love it all the same.

And I have to say my favorite scene from the recent chapter was the instance in which Temari teased Gaara about the picture. Love it. Gaara's reaction was enjoyable much to my delight _

and Temari was screened fittingly! It's very her :]

keep up the epikness! 'kay Reese :)

With much love

-Psy-
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
this nice. it is fun to read,

im glam i bump into it. please update soon.

thanks
Love chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
I like this a whole bunch! But just work on your Japanese a bit. FYI, you used ''onii-chan', which is a term used for 'brother'. You should've used 'onee-chan' instead.
LittleKnitt chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Ooo love triangle~

please update soon!
Sass-Bot chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Oooh! So mysterious :D I do hope you update! I'd like to see how all of this fits (confused)
the-writing-vampire chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
You have an interesting story here. Who was that man that had captured Hinata? What happens when Gaara and Sasuke run into each other and realize that the other loves Hinata (and she loves both of them and married to Gaara)? Why couldn't Hinata choose at first? What were the consiquences of that? Will the two be able to save her, and themselves from that man?
ImCutePoison chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
ah, please update soon. ]
Acumichi chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Oh YES! GaaHinaSasu! I love it! Please continue
ProjXPsyClone chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I thought I finished this chappie! D: Guess not o.o XD

Can't wait to read more. This is gonna be epic. Well it is already but epicer then, if that is even a word. But wow this is extremely well written. I think my favorite line in this chappie is this one:

"Almost expecting to see the moon turn red, he turned and stared at the magnificent orb. Instead he was met with the cool autumn air, bringing the scent of newly fallen leaves along with the promise of winter."

My favorite line thus far in this chapter. Well done!
becomeafan chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
aaawwww! update soon! please!
crimsonkira chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Naw, Sasuke, I think you missed your chance TT So sad, how he would come back for her, but by then she'd probably be already married to Gaara :( Hiashi is so cruel!
becomeafan chapter 2 . 1/1/2011