Reviews for A Twisted Harry
theresnomeaning chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
"You said you would show me how it felt to be loved," it is so, so heartbreaking to read this.

I love how Severus thinks about trying to gain time in the beginning and then giving in haha. Harry was very, very wicked in this.
her illusion chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
this was..kind of sweet,in a weird way.
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I really enjoyed this. I think you did an awesome job with it and I am definitely going to alert myself to it on the off chance that you write more for it haha.
lionesspuma chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
enjoyed the way this went as well. though there is the question of sev being able to taste the drug. ahhh but that is mere semantics. I love the manipulative harry and the fact that sev seems to know he is being manipulated somewhat. very enjoyable. I would love to read more if you feel like it.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I'm very glad you decided to finish this story off with this chapter. I feel better now haha I was unsure about the two of them at first, but Harry really is... slightly screwed up. Severus wants to help him. Maybe he can do it this way, I think he does have Harry's best interests at heart. He wants to make him a better man and keep his word to Lily. Thanks.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Argh Harry... Severus really is stuck... I don't know what to say, enjoying the story though. I think Severus is making the best that he can out of the situation though, he knows it is wrong. I don't think he wants all this... hmmm. Thanks, I shall read the next chapter now :)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Nice.
shadowX101 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
HOTT...very HOTT! 8]
TeddyTonks-Lupin Refuses chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
To sign in. (The name was to long, but I am actually Teddy Tonks-Lupin, who is to lazy to sign in or use the same name for each review.) MORE! Srry, being a teen makes you have a sick and twisted-yet vivd- imagination.
EchoesofMemory chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Please be a loverly person and add another chapter. In fact, I want to know how they make everything work out, like in the other story. Please? I'll add you to the friends list on my profile!

Echoes
mauralee88 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Excellent!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Love...oh my...
WereBunny87 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Equal parts not wanting to be with out sex and wanting to protect Harry i should think? After all he is a Slytherian *snerk* good job though!
npetrenko chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Interesting story. Great work.
123-321 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011