Reviews for Revenge Is Sweeter Than You Ever Were
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
please update
KreatyveKookie chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
mysterious :O and suspensful (which kinda mean the same thing but whatever) this is great, keep up the good work ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
yay you updated
MyNameIsAwesome chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
This story is amazing! I love how in character everyone is, even though their age difference makes them almost completely different characters. Anyway, long live blond nico! Adios and please update soon!
Pumpernickel chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
While the writing is good, all of the characters give off the impression of being a bitch.
I will never use this account chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Hey there. I love psychological-related stories and... I LOVE YOU! Okay. I'm being crazy here. Just keep going, okay? :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
awsome
RubyStarPower chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
This is pretty good. A nice plot (haven't one in a while), enjoyable charaters(not-Mary Sue), and it intriging. I hope you update soon (not to rush you or anything)
Midnight Sol chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Are you going to update anytime soon? I really want to read moar!
tobios chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hi there. This is Butterfly from .

Your fic has been suggested by someone to be hosted on my site. If you do not wish for your fic to be on my site, please PM me.

Butterfly
Aurelia Roschelle chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
mm this is good(:

there's virtually no grammar or spelling mistakes, except for that one small one on jordan carter in chapter 2... sorry.. just pointing it out. it's really very minor though.

you write very well!(: the plot is well developed, and there are a variety of sentence structures, which makes your story very enjoyable and not dry and.. what's that word? ah yes, monotonous.:D

the parts where you let Zach think and Henry drone on but only showing the parts mentioning the Carters effectively make me want to know more about them, and to know more about what had happened and would happen. [:

overall, this is an ABCOLUTELY GREAT fic and I really LOVE it[; you just got me hooked on it:D

It's really good, so I hope you continue soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! (:
Midnight Sol chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Gods, I'm absolutely gushing here! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Just a second, calming down . . .

Alright, as I said before-in so many words-this is looking awsome. I'm going all spazoid thinking about what I get to read next. The great part is not necessarily the writing (though the writing IS good) but just the sheer originality of the IDEA. The moment I read your summery I was drooling to start. Especial when it comes to Oc's (and Nico) original is a thing of myth, so you must understand my...I don't even have the word. write more. SOON.
The Evil Sniff chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Damn you! You didnt tell me that you had updated RIST. TT_TT

Great chapter, if you use common knowledge and think abit you figure most of the stuff out. It is one of my pet peeves having another child of the big three but you pulled it of so Ill let you slide.

Butwhy the hell is Zach blond? that makes no sense at all. *Is picky over characters*

Dont mind me, it was great so huzzah!

Keep on writing.

- Draco Ghost
Pickle Daisy chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Well, I loved it.

I was reading the mini-kind-of-war we had a while back, and now I'm practically dying of shame. *Hides in corner*

I was so, SO much of an idiotic moron back then. (feel free to correct me, :P)

Wow. I. Was. An. Idiot.

Sorry. Really, I am.

And yes, you prolly get this all the time, but I was such an idiot for all that.

So I started a new account and started over. I haven't updated any of those fics in quite some time.

Anyway,

I love this fic. Extremely. A lot.

It's amazing, and I am jealous because you write a million times better then me. Even on my new account. (Which isn't this, by the way. But I have reviewed this fic on it.)

Sorry again, truly.
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
I forgot to review for this chapter. And I forgot what it's about again since it was so long...so hopefully my brain will restore the information and I'll read it again when I'm not so busy.

Right. Your spelling is so incredibly flawless that I couldn't help but be shocked. It's good so far.

Keep it up,