Reviews for From the McCarty Files: The Poisoned Cup
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Nice way to tie up all the loose ends. Good storytelling, good mystery.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Nice resolution.
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
like the towel swat at end. lots of good intel.
abbyweyr chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
That is an interesting set up. Branding the girls..bad. Like Edward and Em getting along and working together.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Interesting. Carlisle likes Esme and wants her out of jail and hopefully in his arms. Em and Rose are somewhat mismatched pair, but opposite attract. Edward hopefully will prove to be a better cop and he and Em work together. Description of Em's trip to Emily was good.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
both had broken teacups, so likely connected some way.
SagaDevotee chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Oh gosh! I loved this from start to finish.
Well crafted. Every scene, I pictured a B&W film from the 30’s. Emmett is my favorite twilight character. He fit perfectly into the genre. Rose, as his siren, perhaps a wicked woman, more than likely a wronged woman was genius. It was fun how the rest of the gang found their places within the mystery.
The ending was beautiful. It was amazing to hear from Rosie. I could FEEL the emotion as she tied up the story. Her romance with Emmett was inspiring. Their happy ending brought tears to my eyes.
Loved this. Perfection.
Jane of Suburbia chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
I don't often take the time to read Emmett/Rosalie fics, but I'm glad I took the time to read this one. It was beautifully written and was in every way perfect.
reading4fun chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Loved every minute of reading this! First all-human Em & Rose piece read by me, very efficiently crafted on your part. Justice was to every character. Every character had same traits as that of the SM original, yet fit effortlessly in your plot.
DAisy chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
I know the point of this was an EMmett story.. and it was AWESOME... but I feel like you gave us a little glimpse of the hot Detective Masen and Bella... I want to see more of their story! please? x)
MAddy chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
This is a great, refreshing story.. and one bonus is that I love seeing Bella and Edward's relationship through someon else's eyes.. ever think of doing an outtake or spinoff? ;)
manywords chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
Normally I try and review every chapter, but at the end of each that I *had* to move on to find out what happened next.

This was an awesome story. I love your Emmett. I love the tone of this and how evocative of the period it was. I actually got a little weepy at the end of the epilogue. It was nice to get a little of Rosie's voice. I'm definitely going to go find your story in 30 Days of Emmett!
RaindropSoup chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I wish more people wrote fics like this. We never get enough Emmett and Rose. Thank HMonster4 for me for challenging you into writing this ;) Even though Emmett isn't in your comfort zone, you did an awesome job writing him. When I get the time I'll finish reading this and start reading your other fics. Well done!
Rosalynn chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
I absolutely love this. Amazing isnt a strong enough word. Emmett is a great PI. I like how it was more about the mystery of the case than the romance, but the romance was still there. I hope you do another McCarty Files. New cases and such would be great :)
Rosalynn chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
SOOOO glad you gave me this link BB! Amazing work...now to the epi