Reviews for Catch Me
StuckBetweenShades chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Oh! This is getting exciting! The overall storyline is okay, and there were a minimum number of mistakes, so all in all, this is a great story! Well, I hope that you would continue this, as this story has a lot of potential, but that's entirely up to you, no? ;)
If you ever need help, I'm just a PM away! :)
-Just Chocolate-
Peace!
UnknownGirlWating chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
We Need More!
Animefan111 chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! *CRY* I love stories of Minato and Kushina from their past to present and Them LIVING its like me seeing light the first time lol

plz plz plz plz update xD I was suppose to sleep and was checking out some stories and saw this and was like MUST SAVE O.O
a chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
please update XD
nine-orcids chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
i love your story! can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Awww...they both miss each other... SPEAD THE uh...not-yet-known love? lmao

Great chapter, but grr you left us with a cliffy! lmao

please update soon! :)
xLovelyAddiction chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
great chapteR! yeahhhh minato is coming back! now we get to see some romantic minato and kushina time xD haha. i liked how the chapter ended! that was awesome! now time for some people to come to the rescue (: tee hee; sorry i tend to ramble on when i am reviewing; well anyways loved the chapter and i cant wait for the next one so please update soon
Saw is sad chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
thanks 4 the update and you're fight scene was fine :)
idugsydhskjkdysdghjshj chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I have to say this chapter was pretty much squished together, but I didn't really mind that. I am just happy you updated! :) This story is well-rounded and very great. Hopefully, in the later chapters, more description will beef up those sentences! Good job!
UnagiKeki chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
The hominess of Kushina and Minato is what makes them such a wonderful couple; they just appear in the middle of the Shinobi mess, their only legacy the love they had for each other and their child. They're the definition of a family, and you do them credit in these supposing-stories by keeping them in character. Awesome job, and very cute at that. :)
sokkergurl chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I really liked this chapter. I think it is sad that Minato is going to be gone for a year and a half but otherwise thought it was a great chapter no matter how short it was. Ilike how Minato's friends reacted to the news of him leaving like he wasn't coming back. I hope Kushina gets stronger and everyone else does too. Thanks for the update and please hurry with the next one! Thanks AGain!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
OKay.. i liturally facepalmed when you said that he was going to Shikaku's. i thought he was that dense not to remember Kushina lol.

and a year and a half? that sucks

also, how old are they? i can't remember if you mentioned it or not lol

Great chapter, loved it. pleae update soon :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Awesome story UPDATE:)3
Maxmoquito chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
aww, cute! i like it very much!

keep it up!
sokkergurl chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
I really like this story so far. I love how Minato is clueless to how awesome he is and how Kushina and her new team learned team work so well so fast. Thanks for the update and please hurry with the next one! Thanks Again!