Reviews for Gunfire & Paper Hearts
Animelover chapter 1 . 3/23
Please update...did ulquirra really leave?...I wanna know what happen next.I love stories like this...
Queen Maria's dark shadows chapter 6 . 1/13
Please write dont leave it to never be finished please update I am begging you. I want to know what happens. Its torture. Dont be so cruel. Joking around. No but really write more. Dont leave it on hiatus.
Queen Maria's dark shadows chapter 5 . 1/13
Sorry I suck at reviews. The only thing I can probably say is that I loved it and it didnt even bore me i can get bored easy but still keep reading. but with this story I kept reading wirhout once feeling bored so again love it keep them coming.
Queen Maria's dark shadows chapter 2 . 1/13
Looooove it!
Queen Maria's dark shadows chapter 1 . 1/13
Well i think: love it keep the greatness coming! please.!
FreakyFanGirl136 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Ooo, nice! Even though this is just the first chapter, I'm already excited to see what comes up next! You're details from Ulquiorra's point of view is especially great, you don't him sound sadistic like you'd think a hired killer would be, although I guess that does make sense in his case. And you make Orihime sound down right gorgeous! Not that she isn't already, but you did a great job at that. All over all, well done! I can't wait to read what happens next! ~
suzume-chan mikoto's princess chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Whispering Mink, when will the next chapter be out? Because, seriously, I'm dying to know what's gonna happen next... Please update sooner... :) _
sonreir10 chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
it's been 5 years and I patiently waiting for the new update
Long time fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I first read this story about four years ago,
And it is my favorite ulquihime fan fiction.
I have been patiently waiting for the rest of the story, I guess you busy but plead to you again
Please write the story I just have to know where ulquiorra!

Your faithful fan,
Ulquilover4
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
more please.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
You haven't updated in years.. Is this still ongoing?
IvorySea chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Woah what a cliff hanger to leave us at! I really was enjoying this story. You describe just enough without overdoing it, I love that. I really admire how you made their personalities, it's perfect! And that balcony scene? Fantastic! This story has so, so much potential and I'm sad to see it abandoned, but I do understand that you must have had your reasons and I respect that. Thank you for the short and lovely sample! :)
Abhay chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
What next update quick I can't wait.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
TTTT I am seriously crying right now! Why? Why, Orihime! Why, why, why? Gaahhh! The suspense is killing me! Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
WHAT THE HELL! EMILIO I WILL KILL YOU FOR INTERRUPTING THEM!