Reviews for Tsukasa's Lucky Star
Karsten69 chapter 4 . 9/27
to be honest Kagamin should be thankful that she is still somewhat in Tsukasa's good graces. a single word from her to the teachers or the police about Konata's injuries along with Tsukasa's testimony about Kagami's violent tendencies when she choked Matsuri, and we have a pretty strong case for assault charges, and as someone who dreams of being a laywer, that kind of criminal record would destroy Kagami's future. TAKE THAT *cue phoenix wright theme*
I honestly thought this story was dead. I'm so glad you've finally updated. But please don't kill of anyone like you did Minami in you other story
Kacper From Vodka Country chapter 26 . 7/10
Hope we get new chap soon, and hope this story doesnt turn into tragedy lol
Guest chapter 26 . 7/14/2015
Just started reading this a few days ago and I'm completely hooked. Please don't wait three years to write the next chapter! I need to find out what happens.
Redler Red7 chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
Over the course of these five chapters, you delivered more of the same: Cute and engaging interactions that never fail to keep my attention. And the drama has even gotten better.

The plot, I noticed, seems to be going in an interesting direction. I may just not have been paying attention but Miyuki's confession felt out of the blue - which is not necessarily a bad thing. I believe there were hints of her attraction before the big reveal but I assumed it was towards Tsukasa. That little bait and switch between the two Hiiragi twins was a nice plot twist.

Still, with the way things are going, it's had to feel a meaningful connection with these characters. When the things going on are supposed to be cute and funny, they are indeed very cute and funny, but once things get serious, it seems that quality takes a bit of a plunge. Like I said, it's starting to get better about that, which I like.

Overall, it's still an enjoyable read. I will most likely remain that way until I state otherwise in my next review after I read the next few chapters.
Redler Red7 chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
So, I decided to tackle this really old story that you recently updated. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my next review up in a few days.

Anyway, I'm assuming that this story gets better as the chapters go by. These first five have a slow and steady rate of improvement and things are looking bright. I haven't read any of your other work, though, so I'm not sure how far you've come since 2010.

Anyway, these early chapters were very difficult to read. Lot's of forced drama that haven't made me care yet and emotional scenes that haven't made me feel yet. It feels a bit bipolar in that it ca shift from sad to dramatic to happy within a few paragraphs of each other. I've seen other stories do that and somehow retain coherence but this story is not one of them. However, like I said, you're slowly getting better about that. I'll just have to read a few more chapters to see just how much.

What you DID manage to do wonderfully was the character interactions. It doesn't take much to impress me, but that said, I am still very impressed. Any moment where there is no drama is filled with conversations that are cute and engaging, leaving me with a smile on my face. I am very much sure that the quality of these interactions will remain the same if not improve as I keep reading.

As for the pairing, I have a bit of a soft spot for Tsukasa/Konata. Even though it's just an implied pairing as of the chapter I'm reading, I'm pretty sure they end up together at some point. And I'll just have to keep reading to find out.

Til' my next review, then!
gaffro chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
Bro or...Sis, I guess is the equivelent? Anyway getting back on track great story this is so going onto my favs and secondly i loved the polor bear after reading that i knew i'd seen an ad like it so after googling it i was laughing even harder this story may be old and its only gonna get older but thats what makes it so much more fun to read over and over. 3 you and your story
MyBl00dIsBlack chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
I really want to know what happens next!
Cyberchao X chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
Wow. This really is such a dark fic... and it's been left unfinished for so long... I'm disappointed; I want to know what happens next!
Cyberchao X chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
Wow. Did not expect that. Misao's been so anti-lesbian throughout this fanfic; now it's because her heart was broken? So unexpected. And then there's this polar bear plotline...
Cyberchao X chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Misao must pay for what she's done!
Cyberchao X chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Aw, what a cute little Pockyholic.
Cyberchao X chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
I see you've changed your name again. So, this was a very sweet chapter; Kagami an Miyuki get together and Tsukasa and Konata get closer. But what's with the comedic turn at the end?
Cyberchao X chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
...Crap. You'd implied that Misao wasn't the mastermind before...but now I'm thinking that Matsuri of all people is behind this?
Cyberchao X chapter 17 . 12/24/2013