Reviews for Tsukasa's Lucky Star
Just started reading this a few days ago and I'm completely hooked. Please don't wait three years to write the next chapter! I need to find out what happens.
Redler Red7 chapter 10 . 5/15
Over the course of these five chapters, you delivered more of the same: Cute and engaging interactions that never fail to keep my attention. And the drama has even gotten better.

The plot, I noticed, seems to be going in an interesting direction. I may just not have been paying attention but Miyuki's confession felt out of the blue - which is not necessarily a bad thing. I believe there were hints of her attraction before the big reveal but I assumed it was towards Tsukasa. That little bait and switch between the two Hiiragi twins was a nice plot twist.

Still, with the way things are going, it's had to feel a meaningful connection with these characters. When the things going on are supposed to be cute and funny, they are indeed very cute and funny, but once things get serious, it seems that quality takes a bit of a plunge. Like I said, it's starting to get better about that, which I like.

Overall, it's still an enjoyable read. I will most likely remain that way until I state otherwise in my next review after I read the next few chapters.
Redler Red7 chapter 5 . 4/15
So, I decided to tackle this really old story that you recently updated. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my next review up in a few days.

Anyway, I'm assuming that this story gets better as the chapters go by. These first five have a slow and steady rate of improvement and things are looking bright. I haven't read any of your other work, though, so I'm not sure how far you've come since 2010.

Anyway, these early chapters were very difficult to read. Lot's of forced drama that haven't made me care yet and emotional scenes that haven't made me feel yet. It feels a bit bipolar in that it ca shift from sad to dramatic to happy within a few paragraphs of each other. I've seen other stories do that and somehow retain coherence but this story is not one of them. However, like I said, you're slowly getting better about that. I'll just have to read a few more chapters to see just how much.

What you DID manage to do wonderfully was the character interactions. It doesn't take much to impress me, but that said, I am still very impressed. Any moment where there is no drama is filled with conversations that are cute and engaging, leaving me with a smile on my face. I am very much sure that the quality of these interactions will remain the same if not improve as I keep reading.

As for the pairing, I have a bit of a soft spot for Tsukasa/Konata. Even though it's just an implied pairing as of the chapter I'm reading, I'm pretty sure they end up together at some point. And I'll just have to keep reading to find out.

Til' my next review, then!
gaffro chapter 19 . 2/17
Bro or...Sis, I guess is the equivelent? Anyway getting back on track great story this is so going onto my favs and secondly i loved the polor bear after reading that i knew i'd seen an ad like it so after googling it i was laughing even harder this story may be old and its only gonna get older but thats what makes it so much more fun to read over and over. 3 you and your story
Gaffro-:)
MyBl00dIsBlack chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
I really want to know what happens next!
Cyberchao X chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
Wow. This really is such a dark fic... and it's been left unfinished for so long... I'm disappointed; I want to know what happens next!
Cyberchao X chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
Wow. Did not expect that. Misao's been so anti-lesbian throughout this fanfic; now it's because her heart was broken? So unexpected. And then there's this polar bear plotline...
Cyberchao X chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Misao must pay for what she's done!
Cyberchao X chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Aw, what a cute little Pockyholic.
Cyberchao X chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
I see you've changed your name again. So, this was a very sweet chapter; Kagami an Miyuki get together and Tsukasa and Konata get closer. But what's with the comedic turn at the end?
Cyberchao X chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
...Crap. You'd implied that Misao wasn't the mastermind before...but now I'm thinking that Matsuri of all people is behind this?
Cyberchao X chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Diary of a Moe Schoolgirl. Now THERE'S a movie I'd watch! :P
Cyberchao X chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
Amen to that! Alcohol is dangerous stuff and can really hurt you.
Cyberchao X chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
DAMN, that was good! Almost had me breaking into song at the end.
Cyberchao X chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Well, this is an interesting twist.