Reviews for Not in Tokyo Anymore
Aishuu chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Just too precious. Lovely fic... and the utter truth is what makes it so delightful.
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OMG you are a genius.

"Let me spell it out for you then, since you insist upon being so deliberately obtuse. You've received a brain capable of knowing far more of the plot than anyone else you're traveling with could or should know, a heart madly in love with someone you can't be in love with, and extra balls to ensure you can stab your comrades with relative ease – though, sadly, you're still one short of actually being able to do anything about Ashura."

You're freaking brilliant O_O! and the 'my balls' -I didn't laught like a madwoman for ages! you're awsome!
Yume Disney chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
It's brilliantly GENIUS!I LOVE YOU FOR THAT! XD It was so perfect and I thank you so very much for bringing such an amazing story into the world. Thank you so much!
RoseSpud chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This may be the single funniest thing I have ever read.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
*cracks up* This is exactly why I TRY not to read CLAMP manga. _
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Strangely enough, despite everything else you've written, I have to say this may still be my favorite fic of yours. :D
oswin-the-girl-who-can chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was pure brilliance! Great fic, I love the way you so seamlessly worked these characters into a Wizard of Oz parody that's not utterly stupid and obvious. Great work, laughed all the way through!
YukixVampire chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this is epic
Kuroda Chiaki chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Freaking hilarious! Too bad I actually haven't read X-1999..
Scoro chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was...well, to put it bluntly, this was just plain awesome-sauce. And I never use the term 'awesome-sauce'.
notmycentury chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is just simply hilarious. Wizard of Oz as a parody is kinda overdone, but you really pulled this off and I could not stop laughing. Best of all, it actually makes SENSE xD
swallowingtears chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Jesus H Christ I love this story. And you for writing it. I lost track of how many LOLs and ROFLMAOs I... emitted... while reading this. Way to skewer CLAMP! I too have a love hate relationship with them; I keep buying their damned books even though they never make sense. And the journey device a la Wizard of Oz... God I wish I had the wit. Jesus. As soon as I can log on this is going into my faves.

The Wizard of Angst. Muahaha. And Seishiro as the Psychopath... delicious. Am off to buy a muffin now.
Kesa Ange chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was AWESOME. Awesomely brilliantly clever. Seriously, pegging this as one of my favourite Tsubasa fics, and I haven't even read X or Tokyo Babylon. BRILLIANT. GENIUS. FANTASTIC.

Just...yeah. Brilliant!
Lupine Magicians chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
LOL, loved it! My sister's getting freaked out because I almost passed out on the floor laughing. Great job! )
Jeantron chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
your stories are so funny that if i didnt have a controlled bladder i would have wet myself sixteen times already! XD