Reviews for Sirius and Harry
anna chapter 9 . 8/22
I really enjoyed this story keep up the good work
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
I want to see the Dursley's PUNISHED.
Punished big time, and justice levied to the fullest!
I'm off to read part 2.
Thanks for sharing.
noylj chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
Ginny either needs to fix her speech impediment or you are making her sound very young or Harry too old.
Thanks for writing.
I.Review chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
O I love this, I love Sirius and Harry stories and the Weasley involvement is nice too. Very cool!
loleo chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Till now, all your stories end in the middle and it is very sad for me as your reader to not read a real end. Ok, you could say, I don't know how to write a story, but that would be wrong. I write stories in German and know how long some need to be written. And what it would take to write till the end. But in my opinion, this story needs a real good ending, because it is a very nice story-idea.

And I know, I wasn't able to write one of my stories till the end, but that is another story and nothing for your review. - This story is to good to fall apart at this point. Please, dear author, write a sequel for this story and post it. If I can find it, I will review it and it will a good one...

Did it count? Will you write more about this Harry, Sirius, this Weasleys? ;) I hope it did...
T. H. Enesley chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
There is a bad hole in this story. You have probably been told already, but Harry would have had to know what name to respond to in school.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Nice story, although it wants a stronger ending. I feel as though I've been left hanging. I think we at least need to see the trial/conviction of the Dursleys ... and Harry, Sirius, and Remus settled in their own home. Then it will feel more "finalized."
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Could you make some more chapters?
JustMe chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
I love your story, Sirius is my favourite HP character. One small point, your chapter endings and even the ending of yoru story are a little abrupt, something you can think about for future stories maybe. I very much enjoyed yreading yourfic.
Southern Girl Always chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
I love this!its very sweet,add more plzzzzzzzzz
9foxgrl chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
this is such a cute story
lija chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Good chapter.

Yay! Remus finally made his appearance.

LOL! at Ginny and her kisses. Had forgotten that she's still a toddler. It's great she had taken a shine to Sirius.
lija chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Good chapter.

I was expecting an official apology for Sirius. Oh well.
lija chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Good chapter.

Yay! Arthur is a great person to help. I was hoping for Remus, but sadly his condition really limit his authority.