Reviews for Time Change
agest1 chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
i'm sick
agest1 chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
I am river/doctor river/doctor river/doctor. (in chant)
agest1 chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
River IS the doctor's wife.
Nikki Pond chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
great it seems you hate eleventh
An Irish Rose chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
It was a very intresting and good story
SmileRen chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
I love this ending so much. I do feel a bit sorry for River, but she was selfish and brought it on herself.
OTHCharmfan chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
loved this story loved how the doctor realiesed how much he needs rose.
uzumaki misaki chapter 15 . 12/25/2011
Now I'm not much of a ten/rose fangirl anymore. It that was brilliant!
Ravenpan chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Yay happy ending! :)
seekerchasing chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
i do love this ending(and story). i'm beaming. i actually feel slightly ridiculous because of the large and stupid grin on my face. oh, well... Fantastic story. off to read the sequel.
rileybear 14 chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
This was extremely well written! I love how you wrote the Doctors! Thank you for taking the time to write this story!
98penguin chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
I love the ending for nine, ten and extra love for eleven's ending, but I feel bad for HD. He hadn't done anything yet. ( Good story! Loved 9, 10, and 11's interactions!
pathsforme chapter 15 . 5/11/2011
Totally in love with this tale and how they changed things. Rose and her Doctor together again. I like that everyone got to remain, but I'm curious on how the reality changed, how history changed from the moment the Tenth Doctor left Rose in that reality.
BronyBerry0 chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
You're my new best friend because of this ending.
le error chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
I understand how much Rose meant to the Doctor, but christ o'mighty this fic burns to much of it. I cannot stand Rose! She's is utterly useless and unnecessary. But that's my opinion..
Enough bashing.. well not really, I would enjoy your story more if it wasn't so ROSE CENTERED. Like the Doctor couldn't livvve without her. I do like reading Rose/Doctor stories ( 9th only cause 10 I can't stand ) but I couldn't really enjoy your story for obvious reasons. At least I hope they are...