Reviews for Dark Secrets
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
I've read this fanfic about six times now and I'm still waiting for chapter it's so good!
WHY! Keep writing PLEASE!
Onetwothree chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
WHYYY!
keep writing PLEASE!
I have to know how this story ends
you killing me!
Chasseresse de l'Est chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Hi ! I saw that the last updated was in 2012 ! Will you write next chapters ? I don't know why, but on this fandom, writers stop when things start to become interesting. So, on the story : it's original, but, like you said before, you have pasted a big moment of the relation between Valek and Yelena. Oh, Valek starts to desire Yelena, isn't it ?
So, see you soon I hope !
clairianne chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Hey ! I really hope you will finish it someday... Did you know about the new Study series that Maria V Snyder have announced ? The title of the first book of the new trilogy is Shadow Study that will be release March 2015... Valek and Yelena are back ! ...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
so sad you're not finishing, it's an interesting story and I would have loved to see how it panned out. one of the few nicely written stories in this fandom.
IIIIRENE chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
great story u neeedddd to update! plz
Aeva - Athena - Marsden chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
More! More! More! I want more!
Star Flight Knight chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I'm really interested to see how this story plays out. I'm wondering, though, are you going to finish this story? Because I couldn't help but notice that the last update was on May 16th of last year... Please let me know
AnnabethNow5 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
This chapter is truly AMAZING ! When are u gonna continue ?
SilentWriterGirlWithADream chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Really great please update soon
Jenny chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hey this is really good! Keep up the good work!
Signe chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! there's not really much more to say than "awweeesome!" :D I hope it won't be too long until you got the next chapter, i will look forward to it !
cwatker222 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
I like this storyline even if Valek seems to be heartless in Yelen's eyes
Goddessgrl6 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
It's really good. Please continue!
Goddessgrl6 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012