Reviews for The Mouths of Babes
stars shine out chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Awwwwwwww! Philippa and James are adorable and this fic is lovely and it's just all very brilliant!
libaka chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
So cute :)
Katie4ever chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
on my god, this has got to be one of the greatest stories i have ever read. It's so true and it made me laugh at the most unexpected moments. I love this. It's really sweet.
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
love this
whimsycality chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awww...just, aww...with plenty of ha! thrown in. Loved it.
tracysgate chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love this story. its simply beautiful. I love how you have conveyed the possible misconceptions even when they are well meaning. and Phillipa and James at the end is the perfect icing. so well done. proverbial hat off to you. wonderful story.
7Gifts chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was lovely? I enjoyed reading the different interpretations of their relationship.
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
this was amazing, I love phillipa's statement of who Ariadne is to Cobb
lockstock chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I smirked and I sighed and I shook my head, but in the end, my heart melted into a puddle of squee...

I genuinely believe A&D had some serious chemistry, more than even fan favorites A/A and A/E. But I can't deny the pairing is a bit of an eyebrow-raiser, if only because the lovely Ellen Page looks about 5 years younger than she really is. I was amused and horrified at the "daughter" assumption, but the "sister" one made me laugh out loud (though they look nothing alike).

All in all, a warm and believable fic.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awww Phillipa and James are so sweet. I did enjoy how you wrote the nuances of the Ariadne/Cobb relationship.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That's so sweet. And it assuages the bittersweetness I feel from watching the actual movie. I can't help but feel he never woke up. Thanks for posting.
Larushka Evanovich chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
"I can't begin to fix it or explain it if you don't tell me what it is." That line nearly made me spit tea all over my keyboard.

And that last one, with Phillipa and James, was just too sweet. It's amazing how kids just *get it,* even when all the grown-ups are completely clueless.
Essie chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was so super sweet. I am exploding with happiness! like seriously. I loved the last one so much, it was wonderful. I though would probably think she was his daughter in real life. hahahhaha LOVE YOU! and bye
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Love it
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
aw... kids always cut right to the heart of the matter. i love this pairing, and i loved all the different scenes - except that people are really dumb making all these bad assumptions. oh, and "I can't think of anything right now, but I'm sure it has to do with Eames." so glad i wasn't drinking anything when i read that, my computer would be wet.