Reviews for Elements of HotGear
NixKat chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Love it! Can I say that you and VincentM have inspired me to write my oven Static Shock fanfic with your fawesome writing skills. Is it that based the begining of Francis' and Richie's relationship in my Auverse on Air?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
love the stoies. They are spectacular!
Decipher Philosophy chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I go for the name 'BACKFIRE'! Because Hotstreak always knows how to get revenge!
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was really cute!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I freaking adore you. Oh so much. I love this pair now...
Mantinas chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was really good.
WolvenWindNinja chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Awh, I like this a lot! It's full of HotGear fluffy marshmallowy goodness XD
loser by choice chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Light and fire were my two faves. I absolutely love the way you write this couple. I haven't seen the show in so long. Can't wait to see more of your work.
Grey Amethyst chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Amazing! I love how you manage to keep everyone in character, it's just... wow.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh my gosh. Let me just start out by stating how much I dislike this pairing, cos I do. That being said, I loved this! Funny, sweet, romantic and beautifully written.

I think I have a new-found love for this pairing. You've swayed me. ;)
sentai-kaji chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
ONE WORD: AWSOME yaoi is great, if it were a food, it would tase pretty damn good!
sabriel124 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
YES MORE HOTGEAR! YAYSSS! i love this pairing and ur great at writing it!
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Shear greatness!
Kereea chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Okay, this was pure awesome! Great job! My favorite was the last one, Frankie goes good-sweet!
IQ of a Walnut chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Praise haleluja! Screw the spelling, but you have returned to the goodness that is hotgear! Much as we all know you love chack, fans of other fandoms need their crystallicsky fix too! Please don't take too long in returning again!