Reviews for Three Little Words
96kagomine chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Dude! I did so not saw that coming! Hahaha man that was great! Awesome Job!
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
lolll cutteeeeee coos at fluff and adorable L
Pierre Xavier ArmadaShipper chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
...lol I thought it was "I am Kira".
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, omg, that's the most adorable thing i've ever read. great job! seriously, so cute
ThJo chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
3 Aaaw, that's so cute! 3 Very good story! :D
Lana chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
The twist was kind of obvious, but it doesn't matter since the fic was written brilliantly. It had a nice floaty feeling, like true love.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Funny story. It's very interesting.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was precious! When I first saw the title, I figured that the story had to do with something to eat, and I was right. However, you did a fantastic job with this drabble. I can just see L lusting after a piece of cake that way.
ACDC 2422 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
LOL! That was HILARIOUS! Poor Light! Not that I would complain if L tackled me and started kissing me, but I guess that's just because I'm such a fangirl!
Felnore chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
ahhahahahahahhahah I laughed my ass off! ahahahahaha

to think that for L a phrase "Want my cake" is equal to "I love you"...hahahahaha poor little Light XD
The.Babble.Fish chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I'd totally favorite this, I swear I would, but my parents don't approve of yaoi and they're super paranoid. But this really made my day!
2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
VICTORY! i'm the tenth person to review this story! do I get a prize? i guess you couldn't, cuz i'm not logged in :( still to lazy tho

i love the ending of this! it's just so simple: "want my cake?" and then it's finished. genius XD
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Bwahaha! I love twist endings like this.
mad writer chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I felt sorry for Light, poor boy! Really good job, anyway. You made me lol! Keep it up!
Nekone chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
lol

i thought it was cute

with a bit yaoi in it xDDD