Reviews for Lost and Lonely
Elfie chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Fantastic! I've never read an Asha-being-Jondy story that really worked before, but this one does. You really get into the characters well. I liked the explanation for Asha's hesitation in Designate This too. Seeing Alec, thinking it was Ben, must have been a real shock for her. Very poignant ending. I hope she finds some happiness.
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
I don't think its impossible. I kinda like it. It makes Asha more interesting- or should I say it makes Asha interesting.

I went to ur site. They do look alike. Ur not mad.
madie chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
aawwww. so sad, i actually care about her.
jzshirii chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
ok, this is my second review! :) i can't help myself, this is one of the greatest fics ever! oh...i wish you would continue it...:)oh well thank you for writing it !~jz
Schulyr chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
this is really good, it almost makes me not hate asha
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Wow! This was the best Asha-as-Jondy story I've ever read. Very comprehensive. Good style and mechanics, too. The end sentences are particularly effective. This is a good explanation of Asha/Jondy's hesitation when she meets Alec in "Designate This", and a good explanation of why she's giving Max so much room with trying to work things out with Logan.

Did it say in the story that Zack only told Jondy to keep a deep cover? It would make more sense if he'd done so with all the X5s. Of course, that wouldn't be the case with Max because they've been seperated; and I assume Tinga and Ben had just disobeyed orders. So changing that wouldn't change your story or interfere with canon or anything. Just a suggestion.

Cute - explaining that night when Asha's at Alec's as her feigning sleep. I have to say the thought of it being because Alec's in love with Max doesn't sit very well with me :P Not in a pro-M/L story... But it makes sense.

Anyhow...just a few constructive comments :P Sorry this rambled on so long. This is an excellent peice; thanks for sharing it.
jzshirii chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
wow, i luvd it! i always like the if-asha-were-jondy theme. plz write more!~jz
christy chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
It was great! I totally love the idea! Keep writtin' PLEASE!