Reviews for Fighting
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Awesome ending, love it!
Blossom Utonium chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Lol i love the way Ruffy's description of fighting is so in depth and Tuffy just likes brainless fighting :D
singingstars159876 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Haha! :D I thought this was a nice sibling drabble between the Thorston twins.

I especially loved how it took Ruffnut six paragraphs to reflect on why she loved fightning so much, but then you get to Tuffnut, and it's barely a sentence. XD Hilarious.

Merry (late) Christmas and happy (early) New Year!
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I love these guys! Good job detailing their point-of-views.
Catnip-Packet chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Haha. Ruffnut has all these reasons and Tuffnut's just like 'it's fun'.
just me chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
"They had been fighting since the womb, a time full of lots of kicks and Ruffnut pressing against her brother resulting in a noticeable lack of neck for the first year of his life."

Whoa, good detail. Their poor mom (and their poor dad whenever he hugged her during this)!

"and she enjoyed the play-on-words that was her name. Rough Ruff. She liked living up to that name. It was so poetic."

Aww. :)

"Maybe it was part of being a girl, this guilt, this need to nurture even though Tuff was a big baby. Was she meant to cause harm like this? Of course she was! As a Viking, she had to preserve herself and her people! That was a form of nurturing!"

Good point.

"When she fought, she could clear her mind, or in opposition use that time to think about all the millions of things Viking life never gave her time to think about, like how to do her hair or sharper her knife or carve a giant statue from a dead tree or who in the village was cute or if she'd ever become a great Viking warrior or what someone had said that had made her feel bad/good about herself and if she should be worrying about that and if that person's opinion really mattered or what she would wear in the arena or how she should swing an axe and all these other things."

So she fights on auto-pilot (which would mean she wouldn't have to think about the fighting itself while fighting)? Cool, maybe incorporate this into another fic too. ;)

"Tuffnut also liked fighting. It was fun, and it didn't require any thinking."

Ha!
Theturtlesketchbook chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Ruff thinks too much. Thats what I think.