Reviews for Big Secrets
Dublin98 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Loved this story just as much if not more then the first amazing writer!
Rachel chapter 48 . 12/12/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this and I loved that it was so long. You really did good with imagery and giving a connecting feeling between the characters and reader. Also loved the epilogue, it tied everything in really well. Loved it! :)
DontYouDreamImpossibleThings chapter 48 . 3/12/2012
Wow I can't believe this story only has 3 reviews...

I love this story SO much! :) One of my favorite! You did an amazing job on both stories :) very talented!
DontYouDreamImpossibleThings chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
how are there not more reviews for this amazing story sequel I loved the first! :)
Ashley Bradley chapter 48 . 8/14/2010
Wow Kat8790. This was truely the best fan fiction I have ever read! :) So sweet and sad at the end!This actually sounded like u could have wrote them another final season, who knows maybe even write more, to carry on w this theme :) lol of course it be hard to count the passionate parts on Life .Absolutley loved this story, really proud and glad I read it! Looking forward to others u wrote of Reba! And hopefully u mite write a continue to this story :) U sure do know how to write a good story! :)

Ashley... :)
JUJUChick16 chapter 48 . 8/10/2010
YES! That was amazing! I loved the Vic character if only the show did that, I still love the show though!