Reviews for When I'm With You
YukiNoSamurai chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I noticed a typo or two but otherwise it was nice. I thought it was interesting the way you took some of the plot line and arranged and fixed it in your way. Like you know her legs going out when she needed to go to the bathroom instead of later. And instead of Asou-kun being shooed away he embraced her, despite the condition of having an accident, which is very much like him. I notice this story was a few years back, you should try more of them to hone your writing. I actually feel like I really want them to verbalize their feelings to each other with more strength. For example Asou or Aya admitting their love. Also it would be nice for them to hold each other or kiss. There's lots of things Asou could do romantically despite the things Aya lacks.
BonnieMcCullough2610 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
oh! it is so beautiful, i love this history, its pretty, continue writing, bye!
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awww! I love them! I think you did a good job. Even if they never acted like a normal couple, just the way that they support each other is touching. You can't help but be moved by their feelings.
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Couple of things I noticed:

Halfway through, Saki's name was changed to Yuki.

And throughout the drama, Haruto always called her "Ikeuchi", never "Aya".

But I really liked this one-shot. One of the saddest things in the drama was how the feelings they had for each other were obvious, but never acted upon because they both knew it would amount to nothing and would bring great pain in the end. However, Aya's thoughts here were really spot-on and heartwarming - like how she accepts that they could never be, but she still loves him and is content with simply enjoying being with him as much as she can.

Love this piece! And it's boosted my inspiration, too :D

*runs to continue 1 Litre fanfic*

Phoenix
ParijanTaiyou chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I understand English, but I don't speak it very well, so I'm sorry for the likely mistakes in my review...

I liked a lot the fact that you advance how much Haruto is devoted to Aya by using scenes of the drama. And the last three lines are so sweet..

Congratulations !