Reviews for The Way It Should Have Been
Starfire99 chapter 15 . 2/9
This story ever going to be updated? It's been, what, 4 YEARS since an update? That's a ridiculous amount of time to make readers wait.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Am using my actual FF dot net account name, but not logged in as I am on a mobile device and cant remember my log in stuff... lol, anyways, the thing in this Story that I think is probably the most AWESOME (and unique) about this story is the implication of Neji learning Sage Mode (maybe?)... I literally nerded out when i read "Neji meditating in what appeared to be a small pond in the middle of the room with what appeared to be a toad on his head
Wolverines chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Wow
Matsu chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
Update soon please!
Matsu chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Not sure I like a slight Negi version of Hinata but hopefully Naruto will bring out the real Hinata soon.
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
Really good story, I like the way you've been going with it. Just a word of warning though, you've made Naruto very powerful early on, and while that in itself is not a bad thing having him achieve everything he attempts and overcome very obstical with little risistance can quickly become boring. I'm not saying to make him weaker or not make him stronger, just let him struggle a little. That's one of the selling points of the Naruto character, he faces insurmountable odds and struggles and falls and gets hurt but refuses to give up, pushes on and in the end comes out on top not because he held all the right cards at the begining. A classic underdog situation. Anyway this isn't a problem at the moment but very well could become one in the future.
Yagen chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
I say Haku be a super hot chick and Sai be a gender confused male. Heheheheheheh.
sauce of awesome chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Please update soon!
cyphilial2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I have just finished reading the last chapter that you posted for the way it should have been and I really like the idea that you have for this story. It was interesting especially with the way that you changed the structure of the village around with the clans and I have never seen someone change the character like you have with Hinata. The only thing that I can say bad about it is that sometimes you either mix up a word or accidentily add extra letters and that can get kinda confusing, but I can't wait until you add more chapters to this story. Oh by the way, thanks for story alerting my dual dragon story.
Diablo5555 chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Wow that is something very harsh for kids to go through at such a young age. I suppose there life can't be all happy rays of sunshine, fun, and training forever now can it.
Igotztoomanynames chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
super hot ice chick and super hot emo chick.
tokusei04 chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
I like this, your writing style and the light-heartedness of the characters even with the somewhat angst-filled past of some of the characters makes for a good read. Yeah, they are bit stronger than I'm used to reading but you said it would be earlier so if I didn't like that I shouldn't of read it, lol. Again good story and will be on the look out for updates. Take care
bossb85 chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
hi fan of naruto here and I liked your story, just wanted to say keep up the good writting
Naruto Warpaint chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Really dig naruto having long hair like his master. The I

Incident with the jashin worshipers was great. Something so intense at a young age could go many ways. Keep up the good work.
skaterbox chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
I think this is a wonderful story and that you should continue to update quickly. :)