Reviews for Complex
OakeX chapter 1 . 1/2
I haven't read your work in a while. I have no idea why I would put myself through such an arduous and unsatisfying experience. As per usual, this story is fantastic. Now I know that not only are you good at dialogue, but you're also good at rambling-inner-thought-narration. And the ending was absolutely brilliant. Not a shocking twist (although I don't think it was supposed to be), but a very well-done and effective plot development. You really do have a very in-depth understanding of the characters, it's amazing how realistic-sounding and believable this sounds. Really really well done.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Amazing.
Love this.
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
So sad...Well written though. Not sure my 2 am brain did it justice...

-SQ
Bellephont17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
hmmmm . . . . this is extremely interesting - very unorthodox, but good :)
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
very very story i love it!

ktag, master of the shadows
CherryBerryB chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
*tear* this is just too sweet...i almost started to cry
myles smarty-pants chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
the story was good, Florence rocks
Tomoshibi-Chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That one gave me chills. Very well done. And the last part is a plot slap in thr face. Great job, chiiling and unique with quite a twist.
Arty vs Eddie chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Man, you should probably hate me - 5 review in one day (or something like that). Really great!
Forever Day chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow. Depressing or what?

That said it was nicely done (not that I'm saying it should have been done. Arty's gonna find out the secret of eternal youth, right?) Maybe Holly's thoughts were a bit rambl-y too, but it does suit her madness.

(Isn't the song called I'm not calling you a liar? Or is that my memory?)
RunedeEie chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Man, that is sad.

It was beautifully written, but so sad...

Partly b/c I can totally imagine it happening (even if I don't want it to...) Also because unless Arty finds a way to live forever...Holly suffers. Downside of interspecies relationships.

Please, please, don't let that happen to Holly, Eoin. *prays*
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It took me several days to read this, it seems, and...man, that is depressing. Good. But depressing. I need some ice cream now.

The rambling is okay, but it's Argon's notes at the end that are amazing, to me. Quite brutal. You gave us so little information, but it paints a very vivid picture. You can easily imagine her 180-odd years of madness.

For quite a while, I really thought it was Trouble talking, with the mention of going places the narrator can't follow (time stream). I'm not sure if this was intentional, or if I was being a bit dim, but it was interesting, either way.
Holly Marie Fowl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Something about the slight depressive note reminds me of one or more of the Evanescence songs I love. Fantastic job. :)

HMF
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Yay.. Holly's going to die.. well that is if Life doesn't throw an un-suspecting turn on us.

Your grammar was alight, as was your spelling, could have been better without the referrence to the song choice you chose. I also must ask where is your disclaimer? It may be annoying to put but it is nessacary, seeing as authors have a habbit to check into our own workings now and again. (Anne Rice is on the list of Guidelines for a reason.)

I notice something while reading the seventh book and had to think back to the first..(curse not having the first book to proove my memory correct.). The people reproduce every twenty years, not judging by how Trouble is acting I would guess that the very time has come. If and that is a big if, Artemis and Holly were to get together, he'd be 36 years old by the time he could get his first child. Now if you add another twenty years to the mix.. I highly doubt that Artemis would want to have a child when nearing the age of 60.
silverphoenix chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Thanks for making me sad. And I actually mean it, tragedies make good reading too. Nicely written, I shall now go search for some nice sappy A/H fic to lift my mood.