Reviews for A Frog and His Witch
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awww. Cute. I like how you wrote Witch.
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I am always so happy when I decide to dig into Winter Oak's favorites to see what's she's gathered. :)

I want to say how awesome it is that while both the Harvest God and the Witch have tempers, there is still a distinct contrast between them in this story. Hers is sharp and lingering, and his flares- quite literally- and then is reined in again.

A fun read.

Peace and Love
IzzyKawaii chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was a good story! The only thing that seemed odd to me was that the Witch Princess and Harvest Goddess were best friends. In my mind, that's unheard of! But I suppose if the Wizard is more of a nuisance to her then maybe Witchy could get along better with the HG.
Winter Oak chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Aw, thank you for writing this! The ending was so sweet.

It's awesome that you chose to show a confrontation between two powerful characters with fairly short tempers when they both were angry. I imagine that would be fairly difficult to do, but you did a good job!

I like your portrayal of the Harvest King. I can't seem to be able to incorporate that infamous temper of his in my stories but you managed to do that really convincingly. I also love how you included the Harvest Goddess in the story. Kind, reasonable, and compassionate... her reaction fit her character so beautifully. If there ever were to be an argument between Witch and the Harvest King, she would undoubtedly act as a mediator for the two. XD

Once again, thank you for writing this! I had a lot of fun reading it. :)
marciemarciemarcie chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
:o I find it appaling that I'm your first reviewer! And I thought /I/ was the lazy one around here. :P This was cute, and it took my mind off of my dull life. I like your writing style. Most people make the witch all mean and... witchy! She's really not that bad.

I liked this. :]