Reviews for Sokka is a Sl t
windy chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
That was awesome and one of the most weirdest fabric:-) ever
Sokka The Man chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love this series. I wish I could find more like it. I'm a sokka fan.
juggalet135 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I love when aang is all like "fuck" that was jst funny as hell
Nate The Ape chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
HAHAHA! Can I just say how much I LOVE the idea of slut!Sokka? Awesome and unique lemon!
Avianahelena chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Okay, I give. Where's the anachronism?

Sokka makes a pretty good slut, I gotta say. I know this is crack but I still believe it. ;)
PhantomFanfic chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
I'm sorry to do this to you, especially on a chapter of something of this nature, but being the grammar nazi I am, I can't leave it. It's profit as in to make money, prophet is Moses or whatever in the bible/torah.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
great story icame hard as i read i reviewed dont find me
Big Fan chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
This made my day like four billion times. Pretty Much.
Bluetiger chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Wow, who knew that maths actually had any practical applications in the real world. :D

While I am glad to see that Sokka knows where to draw the line when it comes to the younger cast members, I guess that the only really important lesson that Toph will have taken from Sokka's recounting of his various exploits, was that none of the girls in question really left him with a great deal of choice in the matter. ;)

Oh, and poor Aang, I doubt even a spot of Dues Ex Machina spiritbending will fix things for him this time. 8)
909090 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
ha sokka. Alot of girls but one straight sokka lesbian katara wanting toph and left out aang. good fanfic
Bluetiger chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Good old Iroh, always ready to make the best of any situation. XD

While it's good to know that Suki has a supply of condoms all ready and waiting back at her place, I can't help but wonder if that means she makes a habit of inviting every guy whose ass she kicks back to her place to see them. ;)

Update soon!
Bluetiger chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Well this is relevant to my interests...:P

So many powerful female characters to choose from, and only one Sokka to go around. Hmm, I can hardly wait to see what you have planned for him next. ;)

Update soon! )
Negima Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Me Likes, I can't wait to see what happens to Sokka next, espically when it's Sokka and Topha's turn for some hot SEX!
iamnuff chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
meh, out of character but seen as its a crackfic i guess thats to be expected.