Reviews for Let's Face The Music
Wow,really well done. I haven't read much marauder-based fics, but this one really whetted my appetite. You did a good job balancing post-war Remus with the flashbacks, creating a tense but enjoyable tale.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
It was a touching piece. I loved it but I am feeling all nostalgic and sad now.
DH Mariette Lander chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I was browsing the web and stumbled across your fanfictions! Great job! They're very well written.

I am Deputy Headmistress Lander of Rocky Mountain International School for Magical Enlightenment (RMI). RMI is an online, tangent role play site dedicated to Harry Potter and writing.

It is my desire to see even more of your writing, and I would like to extend to you an invitation to write at RMI. If you accept, please, fill out a student application and the Headmaster and I shall email you before the new term starts with the information on what House you're in.

Even if you don't wish to participate at RMI, keep writing!
imogen chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
if i hadnt been at school i'd o been crying my eyes out, that was one of the loveliest fanfics i'ver ever read, bravo to you
Lassar chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Bloody brilliant! Some day I'm going to make a list of fics that made me cry, this one included.
sea-my-eyes chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
AWW!

Poor Remus! all those memoires! hehe.. french. ok. im going to go... read.. something... yes. great!
Imogen chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Hey there Alya - thanks for the review. Just one thing I wanted to clear up - I think you misunderstood whose house Remus was in. He was in his own house, not James and Lily's (hence him being able to pack his bags with his belongings!) and that's where he got the news about what had happened to them.

Hope that helps your understanding of the fic.

Imogen :)
Alya1989262 chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
It's great! Really realistic, with only one tiny little flaw in it: Hagrid had said in the first book that SOV (stupid old Voldie)'s curse had taken care of Harry's parents AND their house! But it doesn't matter, since your fic is so great...

Al
shimmer chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Imogen

This is great,it's bittersweet. Are we sure yournot JKR?
Elvenesse chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
That's soooooooo good, but why did Peter have to do that!
Aracelison friend's computer chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
a wonderful story, Imogen. The way you wrote it made Remus's emotions and memories very real. I especially like the part at the beginning; how the memory formed shadows around him. Keep up the good work!
arressayy chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
I love it, I love it, I love it! Sad, yet funny...

Oh, how I love my Remmy-angst-humor fics...

*goes to force all of her friends to read it*

RSA
Elorapid chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
ack, very nice, as usual. I'm glad you changed your focus a bit to the MWPP days...you're good at writing this, too. Very, sad, though...but characters were perfect. Stupid Peter.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
this was good! a nice prequel to the PoA, huh? i liked it ... you should try writing some MWPP fics! i have no idea what that means, btw.
Clayin chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
*preceeds to cry* beautiful. just beautiful