Reviews for It's Never Too Late
joymel chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
I love the stories that have the Swans, the Blacks, the Clearwaters and the Cullens all interacting as one big family. Yes, we know most big families have atleast one odd member. Mine has two. (smile) They have Edward. Not bashing, just never understood Bella wanting a dead, cold, hard - not in a good way, blood sucking thing when there was all that Rez Candy walking around. No disrespect intended. I'm really enjoying your story.
kaitlyn chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
pair her with Paul please! that would be an amazing story!
Marina34 chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
I hate you. I absolutely hate you. Your an awesome writer I liked the story but, what the hell is wrong with you!? I looked up these story's to see Jacob and Bella be together because Edward sucks. But YOU decide to kill Jacob! And you want to make Bella end up with either QUIL OR PAUL UNBELIEVABLE! You are a twisted person. Jacob won't even see them graduate! She's going to be a widow with six kids at 34! Do you know how sad that is!?But other than that I loved the story... Sorry about um what I said... It's still going on my favorites though! Heh yay!?
What chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Horrible sex scene. Bella loses her virginity on a dingy couch. Jacob is excited that he didn't have to push for sex. As if it was some horrid transaction. Just an exchange of bodily fluids. Nothing more. I am really disappointed in how quickly both Bella and Jacob lost their characters and became nameless, faceless whores. I really liked it all until that. Great way to objectify women's bodies and the act of having sex. Applause.
snow eopard chapter 25 . 11/15/2013
I loved it
Revelation Rebel chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
How about...not having Jacob die?
MadKali chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
I had a hard time reading the actual books after reading this. My perspective has been changed completely. I think Bella would do good with Paul because he is older and more likely to be a good dad.
It was a great story.
blueheartspim chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
I think you should let Jacob live i dont want him to die
Shanni21 chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! yOU SHOULDNT MAKE JACOB DIE AT ALL, INSTEAD YOU SHOULD MAKE HIM CHANGE HIS MIND ABOUT NOT FACING THAT WAY HE WOULDNT GET THE BRAIN THINGY.
BUT IF YOU R INSISTING ON HIS DEATH THEN DEFINETLY QUIL
echo58 chapter 25 . 1/23/2013
I think you should let Jake live!
RaexRichard'Robin-Nightwing chapter 25 . 12/9/2012
if u are having jacob die, have bella be with seth cuz i know jacob would probably trust her with him. plus quil and paul have imprints
itsme chapter 25 . 12/4/2012
I don't know that's a hard choice, but the story was very well written great job
HAPPY KID 21 chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
OMG! Great amazing story. It had romance, and stress, and real life problems. I love the boys, and the happiness Leah, Emily, Sue, Renee, and Bella share. I love how the Cullen's stay in it too. It really had a good amount of details, and dialogue, along with twists. I like Josh the best, hehehe I know I shouldn't pick favorites. But what can I say i'm a rebel ;) I HATE it that Jake's going to die, your a rare exception that writes him like they should too. AW! Your an amazing writer keep going!
curiosity-striks-the-mind chapter 25 . 10/23/2012
great story * hears applause and cheering* ether one would work great ...i like Paul bc hes a bad boy but hes engaged and i like Quill bc i feel bad for him
love diva100 chapter 25 . 10/13/2012
I don't think it should be quil or paul since they both already have an imprint if you wanna give quip somebody it should be Jessica and Angela should get embry I think Seth and bella should end up together because when he starts getting older he'll act more like Jacob