Reviews for It's Never Too Late
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2017
What is the name of the sequel and I think she should end up with Quil not Paul
Wolfblood chapter 16 . 9/2/2017
You should make another you know what scene he still has some condoms I think
Wolfblood chapter 15 . 9/2/2017
YAY THEY ARE FINALLY HERE but I wished this was the real story
Wolfblood chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
I have loved it so far but sadly this is not real
Guest chapter 25 . 2/18/2017
Quil
blueconverseses chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
ν
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
(jaw drops)
No way!
And on the first try too!
Double barrier and all!
joymel chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
I love the stories that have the Swans, the Blacks, the Clearwaters and the Cullens all interacting as one big family. Yes, we know most big families have atleast one odd member. Mine has two. (smile) They have Edward. Not bashing, just never understood Bella wanting a dead, cold, hard - not in a good way, blood sucking thing when there was all that Rez Candy walking around. No disrespect intended. I'm really enjoying your story.
kaitlyn chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
pair her with Paul please! that would be an amazing story!
Marina34 chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
I hate you. I absolutely hate you. Your an awesome writer I liked the story but, what the hell is wrong with you!? I looked up these story's to see Jacob and Bella be together because Edward sucks. But YOU decide to kill Jacob! And you want to make Bella end up with either QUIL OR PAUL UNBELIEVABLE! You are a twisted person. Jacob won't even see them graduate! She's going to be a widow with six kids at 34! Do you know how sad that is!?But other than that I loved the story... Sorry about um what I said... It's still going on my favorites though! Heh yay!?
What chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Horrible sex scene. Bella loses her virginity on a dingy couch. Jacob is excited that he didn't have to push for sex. As if it was some horrid transaction. Just an exchange of bodily fluids. Nothing more. I am really disappointed in how quickly both Bella and Jacob lost their characters and became nameless, faceless whores. I really liked it all until that. Great way to objectify women's bodies and the act of having sex. Applause.
snow eopard chapter 25 . 11/15/2013
I loved it
Child of Dreams chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
How about...not having Jacob die?
MadKali chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
I had a hard time reading the actual books after reading this. My perspective has been changed completely. I think Bella would do good with Paul because he is older and more likely to be a good dad.
It was a great story.
blueheartspim chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
I think you should let Jacob live i dont want him to die