Reviews for Ideal Husband
zeina1 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
OHH DAAYYMNN! it is epic! i love this story this chapter was awesome nd i cant wait for the rest update fassttt
2brown-eyes chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
I hope they are able to hold their ground against their parents and not a backward slide. Looking forward to more.
2brown-eyes chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Alice should have punched Rose in her pretty little nose. It odd when you want to tell the parents in the story to grow up.
2brown-eyes chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
What is it with both sets of parents treating their children that are in their twenties? Carlisle wants Edward to more like Em and Jasper that is funny.
Em is married and living at home. Jasper has a child although we don't know the backstory he is living at home too. Keep doing what your doing Edward.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Omg! ! This is great. I cant even imagine what's going to happen next. Edward and Bella are so cute, their so amazing. Please please please update soon! Don't make me await so long again.
cjaime run chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Hope his dad stays out of his business! And cant wait to see more of his reaction to the picture!
sujari6 chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
I wonder if Carlisle is the father of Jasper and/or Emmett.
cullengirl08 chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
I'm glad that Bella showed Edward the picture and I'm really hoping that due to that picture, Edward will finally get some leverage against Carlisle. It'll be nice to see that guy get a taste of his own medicine.

And as for Bella and Edward, they really need to get their own place. Staying at Alice's is nice, but she's always there and interrupting them. And now that they are finally just starting to have a real relationship, she's always there and interrupting them. Can't they go back to Edward's apartment?
lilmstran chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read the next chapter
LiLi82 chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
love it - fab
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Whoa Edward, you just promised not to get angry and do anything reckless. Chillax.

I do hope Jasper is being sincere.
ktreader chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
So glad she finally gave him the photo!
debslmac chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
LoveRob chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Uuww a cliffie. Cannot wait to see how this pans out. Great update, not so long next time please.
rocklesson86 chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Wow so Carlise was having an affair with Emse. What an asshole. Great update.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »