Reviews for Ideal Husband
rebeccaz34 chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
how long till you post again
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I've had this on alerts for a while now but the update made me go back and re-read and it took me 2 minutes to remember how wonderful this story is!
staceleo chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Great chapter with wonderful new insight about Jasper! I wonder what Edward will think of the picture? Thank you for writing such a great story!
Kgunter34 chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Great update.
staceleo chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
This was a great chapter! I really do love this story and the interactions between Bella and Edward. What intensity at the end. Wonderful job!
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Wow I like it I am glad that you not make Emmett nice. I am so sick author always make him good. I am glad you make him bad in this story.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Love it! I really enjoyed the part where Edward found out he got his job on his own. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Casper15 chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Thanks. Hope you can send another chapter soon.
e6flores chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Why do I have the feeling that Esme is really Edwards' mother? Wow, and how Daddy C is acting more of a douche then ever! I'm happy that at least they'll stay married... I hope!
majose chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
I have to say that I wanted to strangle Bella at the beginning of this chapter, but I fell in love with Alice! Way to tell it like it is :-) Bella could learn a thing of two from her friend.
HappyCup chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
I really enjoy this story. I really want to hear from Esme.
kittiekatz34 chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
wow, carlisle is and asshole. i hope this story gets finished, i really like it
eyelubtwlight chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
loved it!
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
Jeez! Talk about wedding spoiler!

Ugh, i hate Rosalie...such a bitch! and Carlisle, mostly I have read fictions where he's the patient supporting dad no matter how hard Edward is, and this was quite different for me.

I really like your plot, wonder where Edward and Bella will be going now. I hope Edward finds a new apartment, and I'm so curious about the photo.

I'm guessing Alice and Jasper will eventually get together?
alc1002 chapter 12 . 5/10/2012