Reviews for Return of the Hero
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 11 . 6/1
I'm sorry, buy when you say 'black man', it offends me. And I'm not his race! sorry... its bugging me when you say that.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS!
trninjakiller chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
and here comes the usual cliche overly op badguy here we go
esoulix chapter 27 . 2/11/2014
Oh. I'm not crying. I just have...onions nearby. Yeah, that's it...I'm not crying. I'm not. I'm not...
Gemini-Titan chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
WHEN THE FUCK DID DANNY AND SAM HAVE SEX?!
Reader555 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Love this story! Re-read it after nearly 2 years and still one of the best stories ever.
FandomsAndBandMemes chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
The UCG is strong with this one.
That was really my first thought when Dora did her little sensing thing on Danny XD
Pheek chapter 27 . 9/2/2012
Absolutely amazing! I love this! The whole story, how everyone grew up, Danny's new power, and how you incorerated the other ghosts while creating you own amazing OC. I really adore this. I love your writing style, and can't wait to read the sequel! And I'd read it right now, but it's 4:40 AM and I'm supposed to get up in about four hours...yeah, I started read this around 2ish and couldn't stop myself...

I also wanted to tell you what a big fan I am of your artwork on DeviantArt. I download almost all your Danny Phantom stuff-I'd of reviewed on DeviantArt, but I don't have an account.

Can't wait to see what happens to Danny, and how Sam'll get through pregnancy...
malphigus chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
Awesome! Can't wait to read the sequel! :D
VideoGaming chapter 27 . 7/11/2012
EVERY TIME! EVERY TIME THAT GHOST KEEPER CALLED DANNY DANIEL I WOULD THINK HE IS VLAD! 8D lol i can see the guy as a mix of vlad and dan' phantom (dark danny) and i love the ending sooooooo epic cliff-hanger! i have read all of these and i mush say your are awsome. 3 keep up doing your thing and post as much as you can...but dont over do it, take your tame we (most of the readers) know you have other things you need to do and things to get done so we can wait. (IDK about my muse though she can be pretty evil when she wants.) but anywho all your stories are great and your pics on DA are great as well. So, TA! _
Sincerly and greatly,
-Video/GamingFreak1213
InkehisME chapter 27 . 4/22/2012
When did Sam getting pregnet happen? They were never alone at each others house.
Star Kirkland-Jones chapter 27 . 2/23/2012
I lOve were this is going. Write more soon. :)
Atom001 chapter 27 . 2/14/2012
Such a great story :]
HalfafanD chapter 27 . 11/28/2011
I love this.

But I accidentally read Spirit of the Gems(SOTG) first before this one. Sorry, but I thought this story was based after SOTG.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of you and maybe if your not busy you could read some of my stories... As soon as I finish though
Lady Merp chapter 1 . 9/23/2011