Reviews for Return of the Hero
FrostyPines chapter 14 . 1/29
So now Danny's basically got the Force? Awesome!
FrostyPines chapter 12 . 1/29
Aww now I want that shirt! I am SO making one!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/27/2016
You do realize you said in this chapter that Danny was the ONLY friend Tucker ever had in his entire life, right? That's incorrect considering Sam is also his friend, and after so many years, I think Jazz would be considered his friend as well.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/27/2016
I was under the impression from the earlier chapters that Danny was quite conscious of the fact that he was relying on negative emotions to use his Ultimate Control, yet at the beginning of this chapter, the way you word it makes it seem like he only just realized that he was relying on his negative emotions.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2016
When Paulina asked if Danny still wanted to date her, I feel like he shouldn't have responded by asking if she was still single. That makes it seem like he was actually considering going out with her, which seems highly unlikely with how his relationship with Sam is progressing.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
A pager and a PDA are two different things.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
How could Tucker be using a PAGER to know that the town was gradually losing power? Also, he normally has a PDA, not a pager. So, do Dash and Paulina also not remember Danny's secret identity now?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
I meant to mention this earlier, but it slipped my mind: the Fentons have their own anti-ghost shields that they can erect over the town without using Danny's shield. Also, when Danny erected the shield, since he used up all his power, his shield should have disappeared since it takes energy just to maintain it, even if there's nothing attacking the shield. Plus, he can't control his powers when he's unconscious. You can see all that if you go back and re-watch the episodes where he uses his shield or is knocked unconscious. And really, it makes sense that he can't use his powers when he's unconscious. One last thing: the Dragon Princess is named Dora, in case you don't remember/weren't aware.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
You know, from what I've seen, most people do change their look at least a little as they get older, just to try new things and see if there's anything else they like and whatnot. So I actually find the fact that Tucker and Sam haven't changed their outfits a bit more over the years stranger than Danny having changed his clothes as much as he did. Also, going by the description you gave, I wouldn't call what Danny was wearing before Jazz gave him his new clothes a uniform. I feel like the things Danny was saying in the fifth and sixth to last paragraphs of this chapter sound like they should be part of a song, and I don't mean a romance one (there are too many of those out there as it is) but a song about family and how you often don't realize just how much they did for you until you're a lot older and you start to reminisce about the way things were as you grew up.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
You misspelled "scooter". You spelled it with a "k" instead of a "c". Also, when Tucker was leaving his house at the beginning of the chapter, it should be "nagging" not "bragging". Just wanted to let you know, in case you ever feel like re-editing this story like some authors do.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Instead of saying Danny was running from his "destiny", I think it would be more accurate to say he was running from a part of who he was and the responsibilities he chose to take up. Saying "destiny" or "fate" (which I know you haven't used) makes it seem like it's something that would eventually happen no matter what he chooses, meaning that he basically has no real choice in the matter. That's my opinion anyway.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Tucker should know better than to tempt fate (or whatever you want to call it) by saying things like that by now :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
In this chapter, after Jazz found Danny at the Nasty Burger, she mentioned that Danny graduated 5 years ago, which would mean when he was twenty. I don't know if you meant college or high school, but either way it doesn't really make sense. Also, Danny told Dash that he hadn't fought ghosts for seven and a half years, which implies he left Amity at eighteen, since there is no way Danny could have lived there for two years after graduating high school without having to fight any ghosts at all. Judging by what you said in your AN for the first chapter, I think you might want to go over this story again to make sure everything makes sense, especially as far as all the years go. Aside from the number of years it's been since certain things happened being quite confusing, I think this seems pretty decent so far. One more thing, as an ultra-recyclo vegetarian, there is NO WAY Sam would be wearing LEATHER boots.
PhoenixPhantom4106 chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
I'm sorry, buy when you say 'black man', it offends me. And I'm not his race! sorry... its bugging me when you say that.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2014