Reviews for RIP Suzy Pepper
riverkirby chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
lol "Anything but Nickelback." Man this was funny I think you should do a follow up or something. I love how Artie and Finn basically asked Suzy if it was okay if they could sing a Rock song I am still laughing lol I cant beleive those two didnt get caught lol OMG lol
mel chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
It felt like I was watching an actual episode. You captured the characters perfectly. It was nice reading a story like this which is a bit different from the show and at the same time still had the humor that makes it hilarious. Nice job!
kiwiosity chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Wow. This was like.. hilarious. I was literally laughing out loud. And everyone was so in character, and it actually kind of played out like an episode in my head. Yeah. Ingenious.
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Fun fact: Thirteen people die every day from vending machines. S'true.

I'm a bit shocked that I found Santana the funniest, and yet not shocked at all, because she's just witty in fanfics (she still hasn't said anything in the shows I've seen *pouts*).

*Snickers* Finn and Artie totally let the rest of the glee club take the fall. Hilarious.
darkly lit chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
that was hilarious! D

everyone was in character and the fic was very well written
Caitibear7305 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Haha Really good story, I laughed through the whole thing. Great job
Scraggles chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
lawl. This is hilariously in character. I'd wish for a sequel, but somehow, I doubt anyone could make me laugh so hard without remaining entirely in character. Nice work!