Reviews for Truly, Remarkably, Irrevocably
vaetta chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
OKAY SO I JUST READ AND COMMENTED ON YOUR OTHER STORY, FIRST DATE, AND HOW I COULDN'T STOP CRYING AFTER READING IT BECAUSE IT WAS SO SAD
SO I WENT AND COLLECTED MYSELF
AND THEN I READ THIS ONE
AND NOW I'M CRYING ALL OVER AGAIN
IN HAPPINESS
MY FACE IS ALL RED AND BLOTCHY AND UGLY NOW BECAUSE YOU KEEP MAKING ME CRY HOLY FUCK
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
bEAUTIFUL.
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awesome and Sweet.
immemorial chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
This is it. I now ship DenNor and it's all because of this story.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Yes, you probably should be working on Prussia and Switzerland, considering that you've made them one of my favorite pairings and now I can't read anything new about them...

But then again, the world needs more sweet DenNor. And you've provided it in spades and in less than two thousand words. So...cheers. I believe this deserves a favorite for excellent characterization, a simple yet unique concept, and the power to make me smile almost as much as Denmark.
AngrySodaCan chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is my favourite DenNor fanfiction I've ever read. I love it so much!
FlyingMintBunnies chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
OMG OMG OMG This is the one of the BEST Dennor fics EVER!

It is so cute, I love it.

I think Norway should smile more as well. The way you portrayed both of their feelings was amazing.

It's perfect.

I feel really warm and fuzzy now .

THANK YOU!~
Shang-Hai chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was a very heart warming story! I loved it so much! At the beginning I was all depressed because Norway never smiled for Denmark. Then it went all happy and i was literally crying. It was amazing. You should write more stories like this!
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Aw this is so sweet

Go Nor show that dense Dane that he is thick stupid being all jealous of faries XD

I really liked this!
pretentious kneecap chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Aw, that was sappy, but everyone needs some straight-up flangst ("fluffy angst" .. okay, so maybe it's not the greatest portmanteau) sometimes. The ending was cute.
Lilanac chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
SO CUTE. I love that image of them sitting in a library. ;u; Lovely job.
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is a must review! Oh that was awesome! And poor Denmark wallowing in his sadness soaked in tea.

You've got some pretty strong lines there. You know those lines that really sticks to your readers' hearts? Wow. Great job!
Kurisuten-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Kyaaaaaaa! So cute! Denmark was a little OOC, but you made it work, and Norway trying to cheer Denmark up was soooooooo cute! We need more fics about Denmark and Norway...Keep up the good work!

Kuri-Kuri
As I Pondered chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Not to accidently stalk you but this was so incredible! Ohmygoodness. The cute. I can't breathe. :DDD

I only just started liking the Norway/Denmark pairing (this story definitely helped it to grow) but it is a lot like the America/England pairing in my opinion. Both contain a large, lovable, excitable oaf and a tinier, uninterested man. (Though, if we are being reasonable England is way interested, and angry, ... though that is besides the point really).

Anyhow, I must say this was a fanastically written story! Kudos to you, Rantzilla.
grawrgrawrninja chapter 1 . 8/9/2010