Reviews for Anybody's Anything
Great story!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I loved that ! Hot and cute and hot ! What more can I ask for ? ;b
aaliyah1963 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Hell YES! That was hot! I believe you were thinking about not publishing this one...

*hits button*

Right on to "favorites" with the rest!
PhoenixDivine chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
*squeals in distress* WHY WOULD YOU DELETE THIS EVAR? Honestly! There is one thing I have learned, and that is to never ever delete anything that has even a remote form of coherence after I write it. I put it on a special jumpdrive I have for "junk" in case I find a way to save it or use in a different fandom.

AND THAT YOU COULD HAVE DELETED THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING. I can see why you would be worried (Jim just got borderline terrifying there for a bit) but it was good! You had interesting points that were nice in this piece. And frankly, bi-polar Kirk is not that far from feasible. So, thank you Lyricoloratura for stopping you, and thank you for believing in yourself enough to change your mind and share. :)
Doni chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I think we all need to thank Lyricoloratura for telling nit to delete this. Angry, angsty, and then hot. Lovely work!
GrayGreenLove chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
AAAAAAAHHH! no deleting of this marvelous fic! Seriously tho, this was absolutely wonderful, perfect ratio of smexiness to cuteness. I love this pairing! (even more after this particular portrayal of them) Keep writing!

xoxoxo
Kobato00 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
yeah thank you Lyricoloratura for it!

Love it!

I really liked the angered Jim for some reason and of course I loved the result, thank you for sharing this story
Banbi-V chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I'm glad you didn't delete this. It's wonderful and sexy and steamy. I loved it.
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hm. I have a couple of things to say about this.

First of all, I liked it and thought it was very well-written. Jim was really in character. I liked seeing him angry. :P I like angst as long as it has a happy ending. :)

Second, I'm not sure how I felt about Spock having slept with Pike. But I think that's just mostly because I like the idea of him not having slept with any men, at least, before Jim, because having Jim be his first is just so sweet. (like in your other story Epiphany, [which I'm about to go read and review the update for, yay!]; I liked how Jim had to teach Spock how to do everything. Usually Spock's the one who has all the knowledge, but not this time!) So that's just personal preference and has nothing to do with you personally or your writing. I just thought I'd tell you what I thought!

I also liked the theme of Jim being angry because Spock wasn't with him, and just Jim being angry in general. I love reading stories about Jim coming to terms with his past (another reason why I love Epiphany so much!).

Anyway, I think that's it. Again, really nice writing!
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was a really great angry Jim. I loved all of it. I'm glad you didn't delete.
JayJay133 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I love it! I look forwrd to your future works!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I can't believe you wanted to delete this originally! NO bb! This is awesome, I really get a feel for Jim's anger in the beginning and as he tries to fight Spock. Well written! And the ending is yum. Spock and Jim lovin's always make my day a happier one. Thanks for posting this, and tell Lyri thanks from another reader for convincing you to keep it!
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Woah. *takes cold shower* Woah. Jesus.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
oh wow just wow nice job i liked it so much
Terminally Ambivalent chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Awesome story! Glad you posted it. Well done!

Two-finger salute,