Reviews for Bothered and Bewildered
paul chapter 1 . 2/17
i like this crossover story i give it 10000 star
JMK758 chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
A great deal of fun, and interesting keeping the realities straight. Dot-com into drama into heart touching. Well done.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
Excellent
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Shame on me for missing this one until now! This is one of your better pieces, Lorraine. I especially liked Tabitha asking if Al was from Pluto and Samantha saying how usually their lives were like a sitcom, but now it was drama. I liked Al and Darrin agreeing that they were cheating Tabitha by not acknowledging the other half of her heritage - especially the comparison to young Sam having to dumb down to fit in with ordinary folks. And I loved the scenes between Al and Endora! Good characterization for both shows. I like this as much or better than your FanQ winning QL/NCIS crossover.
Macri007 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
pretty ok needs more
Crismebella chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Good story. I hope you continue it. I'm gonna go look now.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Excellent! Very entertaining.
jodiedennis chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Interesting story. Loved the interaction between Tabitha and her father. Question - who is Abraham in the lab and what does Endora mean that everything will be revealed in a couple years? Am I missing something? Loved how Sam seemed to take switching bodies as normal, but for Sam what IS normal? Great read. Thanks.
Teri chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Al and Endora - that would be a fun story. Thank you for this cute read this afternoon. Very nice.
Wingedslayer03 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I really like this story. It was very well written and came together nicely. I like That Darrin and Endora seemed to finally see the other's point of view.
G.L. Peabody chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Very good crossover. I liked the way everyone stayed true to character.
wtchcool chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awesome!

Hmm, I'll have to remember that the list of people that can see Al now includes witches, lol. But hey, why not, if the show could feature ghosts, mummies, guardian angels and Big Foot?