Reviews for Chasing Doves
please update!
chocoholic22 chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Chapter 17!
Heyyyy chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
I know it's been a while but please continue!
Jyoti chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Great job!
BGuate224 chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
i really sont like flare but...i DO like this story, i dont know...the way you write it, they way it keeps going back and keeps me entrigued. i really do like this though ! im an ECLARE fan but for some reason i dont mind the flare in this...though its only been flare this whole time...i have a big question though! whats the outcome? eclare or flare? i got pretty confused...
RQRGJM9311 chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
Update! Plzzz! Make this a Fitz/Clare thing. Although its weird im more a Eclare fan,but this Fitz thing just goes well. Update! XD
Kluvly chapter 16 . 2/3/2011 much Drama!...i love it
Katra chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
what happened? i've been waiting for an update! it's too good to just abandon this work of art? D:
Sandyxoxodd chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
I love this story and how you keep Clare and Eli in character. You are a talented writer and I honestly hope Clare and fitz end up together although I do love Eli in this. Please keep this story unique from the rest. Good job and thanks for making fitz nice. Please update more frequently it's too good to wait so long for the next chapter although you do make them worthwhile
autredufantome chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
PLEASE, for the love of god, don't make me wait any longer to read the next chapter...!
RedStory chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
Amazing story! Keep updating :D
UltimateRider chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
Nooo! FITZ AND CLARE! They can't end like that! They can't end at all! Update soon!
famouslastturd chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
LOL at fitz at the end XD
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
YES! Bianca, fix it! Get Clare back with Fitz!

This was a really wonderful new update and, while I'm not happy with Clare being so easy to hang with Eli after all the **** he gave her, or the Flare break-up for that matter, I really enjoyed reading this.

Please update soon. :D
WhitneySalvatore chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
This story is so back and forth it makes my head hurt lol but it's soooooooo good. I totally ship Clare and Fitz.