Reviews for The X Games
35nanou chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
On est triste pour Jasper (et également un peu pour Edward) mais on voit qu'il repart pour la prochaine saison remonté à bloc...

C'est une super histoire qui mérite une suite, il y a tellement de possibilités à venir!

Bye
eifeltwr chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Holy fricken crow! Poor Jasper :(
Grizzo chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I am hoping this in not a one shot and will continue. Overcoming this angst should be interesting.
Mrs Jasper Whitlock 88 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
very good!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wow, great story, I was not expecting the end, I was hoping for a HE, but that's just me. Even without the HE, I still enjoyed it all the same. Any chance you're continuing at the 2011 games?
IndiaInk68 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
OMG ! This is the absolute best story I have read in quite a while. I was totally captivated by the characters and I was just in shock by what Edward did and it ended way too soon so I am begging you please! please! please! continue this story because it can't end like this. (Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent)
NanaMun chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh, this was just fantastic. I loved it tremendously. It seems to be in progress. Adding another chapter? Either way, I loved it and did not expect the ending :)
ender44 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow, I loved this. Please, please, please continue!
missdenmark chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Amazing! I need more.
bluefaith14 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Okay wow :) awesome story!

Loved how Jasper dealt with his pain at the end... "I give myself this time…right here, because once I get up from this spot I will force myself to move on with my life, and forget that Edward Cullen ever existed."

Just thought that was a really good way to deal. And obviously I can't wait to read what happens next!

Thank you and congrates on the contest! xox
prospectcat chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was awesome! My favorite of the bunch so far. Are there plans to continue?
Bad.Days chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is such a fantastic story! This Jasper is so wonderful to read. I've heard you're planning to continue the story, or at least add a few chapters, and I can't wait.

Thanks for sharing your writing with us!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
HOLY HELL WAS THAT FUCKIN HOT! I feel bad for Jazz, but maybe they'll meet up again? ;)
MhsSwimmer chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
You should continue this! Its great :)
FOXY-FEET chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
please say you'll give us more. this story is not over. it begs to be told! please?

wonderful, BTW. my heart broke right along with Jazz's. *sniff*