Reviews for The X Games
PrincessLilith57 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Awwwwwww! Whats with All the sad one shots all of a sudden. Like damn! Poor Jazz I can't believe what Edward did, I thought something was up when he mentioned Riley and Edward got that look but I just thought that maybe Riley was a dick to him when he got his autograph or something but DAMN! I am hurting right now, that betrayal hurt *me!*

I also REALLY wanna reAd Edwards pov of things hopefully he had a good reason. I know he felt the love in what him and Jasper did I KNOW I wasn't just Jasper!

I love you and your stories I can't want to read another!
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
God, I loved it! Wow... I need a moment there :) That was amazing. Poor Jasper, such a betrayal...

Please tell me you will continue this... It was so powerful, I need to see the next competition. I need to see them again.

Good luck! :)

Lucy
izziey chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
well twisted, you sure lived up to your name, didn't you?

please, please, please, continue this story. i need edward's pov!
Peaches 26 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Love, love,love, love, love this. I don't think that I am the only one who is hoping that this continues on for another chapter or too. I kinda hope that we get to hear Edwards side. He seemed genuinely remorseful about what he did to Jaspee. I am really really angry at Edward for being so mean spirited and conniving.
Ealasaid77 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Well that was... depressing. Riley is an ass.
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
ooo I do hope once the contest is over you will continue this... it's excellent.
Kerrfrano chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Fucking loved this story... I refuse to call it a one shot because there is some much more in this than the amazing words I just read.

Please please please please please please continue this story... I want to know what the fuck is going on... did Riley use Edward? Why did Edward agree to do it, if that was the case? If it was only a game why was Edward so affected?

These and more need to be answered ... plus a happy ever after.
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I can't believe Edward would treat Jasper like that did Riley coerce him into doing it as payment for all he'd done for him. Fantastic story. Jx
Heidi34 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was awesome. I wish you luck in the contest and hope you continue it after. I need to know what happens next for jasper. does he get revenge on Riley? Will he forgive Edward? Oh, and a lemon between peter and Jasper would be
IndecisiveMe chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I'm not a huge slash fan, but the summary of this one and the fact that is has Jasper in it made me give it a go. I loved it. I love your writing. My heart literally ached for Jazz after he found out about Edward's betrayal. I'm hoping we'll hear more about these two. They have such great chemistry.
isacz chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
wow! I LOVE this!
butterflybabe23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
PLEASE tell me this is not a one-shot. PLEASE tell me there is more. PLEASE tell me things work out for them. GGARGH! I'm freakin out here freakin out! This was absolutely amazing! but I need more! lol PLEASE continue if you can! This is great and has amazing potential!
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow, that was messed up. Great One shot.
leckadams chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Once again brilliant writing. Definitely not what I was expecting to happen but loved it none the less.
thesepianohands chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I love this story because I feel like you wrote from your heart in it. If you hadn't written it so magnificently I might be a little irritated you didn't continue it, but I can't be. So, thanks for posting it!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7